<•=•>. .8. .<•=•

Kirishima's POV
I woke up and to my surprise I was next to Katsuki! I immediately started to blush and freak out remembering what happened last night untill I felt a sharp pain in my chest, it was my binder, since I went to sleep in my normal clothes I didn't take it off. So I went to the bathroom and took it off sh*t we have school today remembering that I put on a sports bra, for the most part you couldn't tell that my chest wasn't flat unless I took of my Blazer. Once I finished getting dressed I looked at the time and it was only 6:14 so I sat on my bed and used my phone to entertain myself until seven.
Around 6:30 Bakugou woke up and got ready I could tell he was having a hangover, And he wasn't exactly handling it well. I guess he really doesn't drink much.
The rest of the day went on pretty normally until when we where walking home Bakugou asked me "Hey Eijiro, what happened last night and why where you in my bed?" Wait he doesn't remember?
"Did We...do it?"he said trailing off
"No, but we almost did until Mina Knocked on the door. Though I do have these" once I said that I unbuttoned my shirt a little so my collarbone was visible and on it there where small Purple and Red hickeys. Immediately after I showed him he started to blush from ear to ear. I buttoned my shirt back up and Bakugou and I went back to the dorms.

Hey Guys Author here and I'm rly sorry this chapter is smol but I've been rly busy with school and thespians so I don't have much free time. Also I was wondering if you guys wanted this story to have some smut in it, of course I won't write it but I have someone on stand by if I needed to.
So I guess that's all for now Byee my lil Wolf Pups