<•=•>. .16. .<•=•>

Todoroki's POV
I soon noticed that there was another person in the room, besides me and Kirishima, i couldn't identify who it was at first but the realized that it was Uraraka. "Are you guys ok?" She said rushing over to Kirishima and I. "What is this place?" I said
"I think we're In the League of Villains's Hideout"
"Thats what I thought, but how'd you get here?"
"Wail I was doing training with Izuku I was knocked out and now I'm here"
After she said that I quickly stood up punched her in the stomach "Stop lying Toga, I know it's you because Uraraka calls Izuku 'Deku', plus My boyfriend wouldn't let a villain go, after they kidnap his best friend!" After saying that I froze her to the ground, then picked Kirishima up Bridal style and ran. Once I made it out of the room, I happen to have my phone still on me so I used a location app on my phone to check where I was....... and I was 13 miles from the training camp.
I Got out of the League of Villains's base and started running till I was far enough away to finally stop and think of a plain.
I put Kirishima down on a big ice pillow I had made, then I got to trying to think of a plan.

Kirishima's POV
I woke up with a splitting headache and my vision was blurry. Once my vision was clear I noticed I was in the forest but it didn't look like anywhere near our camp sight. "Oh, your awake now" a voice said, it was Todoroki. "Where are we?" I asked in curiosity
"Well about 12-13 miles away from camp to be exact" once he said that I became speechless
12-13 miles....how??
"How- What Happened?" I said
"Well the From what I know it seems to be that, The League of Villains kidnapped the both of us and brought us to one of there bases, about a half a mile away from here, I ended up getting out of there with you but since you were unconscious I had to carry you back, once I thought I got phone off away I put you down and started thinking of a plan"
I was shocked.. but wail trying to process what was happening I felt a sharp pain in my chest which reminded me...
"Do you happen to know what time it is?"
Todoroki checked his watch and said
"It's 6:12" dammit, since we all had to get ready by 5:30 this morning I've had my binder on for a little over 12 hours..shit
"Are you ok, Is it your binder?" Todoroki asked with a very monotone voice, like normal. I looked at him and nodded
"Well, I'd suggest you take it off since it's been more than 12 hours, and wail you do that I'm going to go look for things that we can eat."
After Todoroki ran off I took off my shirt and then took off my binder, luckily my Shirt was baggy so when I put it back on you could hardly tell I have Tits. But then a bit later it hit me how did Todoroki know I could only wear a binder for 12 hours? I was extremely confused. When Todoroki came back he had a wild boar in his hands, it was a bit small so it was easier to kill. Todoroki ended up making a fire and cooking it perfectly, after dinner Todoroki made an ice sheet for each of us to sleep on and we both drifted off to sleep.

Well ya see how everyone is safe (kind of) right now......
(am I going to leave without telling you anything other than that yes) Bye my lil wolf pups cya 🏳️‍🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜