Chapter 1

I sighed happily when I finally finished unpacking all the boxes in my room. I kept thinking about all the things that were going to change at Blackwell- my new school- from now on. My life was definetly not easy with all the bullies that just thought that insults like 'cunt', 'smartass' or 'weirdo' were really funny and not something that I've heard every single day. I always pretended to not give a fuck about anything but actually it just hurt. And my family was no help either . All they cared about was their own stuff, meaning that they basically forgot me at this point. I've already talked to a girl named Max once in the hallway. She seemed really nice but also a bit insecure. But who was I to judge other people and their problems? 

Anyways, I decided to go outside and work on a story that I wanted to write about bullying. I thought that I might help other people with that because I didn't want anybody to suffer like me. Nobody deseved that at all. I took my Laptop and sat under a big tree on campus. It was really relaxing and peaceful as I looked around. I saw two guys playing with a football, other people were reading, talking, drawing or listening to music. It was exactly how I imagined. But then I noticed a boy with blond hair leaning against the wall and staring at his camera. He was kinda cute actually but in that moment I didn't thought about him for much longer. I wrote down every single word, every single insult I could remember from the assholes at my old school and that was when Max came over to me.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked. "First time I see you being outside." "Yeah, I know but now I'm here. Just getting an idea of what life here will be like." I answered and Max sat down right next to me. "And what do you think life here is like?" She wanted to know and smiled. "Uh, I don't exactly know... yet. Seems... cool. And the people around here look very interesting. Although I don't know anyone yet." I told her. "Just ask me and I'll tell you what you should know." 

First I asked her about one girl who sat on one of the picknick tables. "Her name is Kate" Max explained. "She's pretty... shy and quiet but very nice too. She's extremely good at drawing, people are jealous of skill." 

Then I pointed to the boys that were playing football. Max told me that their names were Zachary and Logan and also two skaters- Justin and Trevor. She told me what I wanted to know about everybody there and then I asked her about the boy with the camera. "That's Nathan Prescott" Max said and I remembered that I've heard that name several times before. "His family owns Blackwell so he can basically do everything here without getting in any trouble at all. You should stay away from him. He can get extremely aggressive. Seriously. Try to stay away from him!" 

Was that a warning? I didn't know. He seemed so calm and quite. I couldn't imagine him being enraged but what did I know? It became late and sun was slowly setting so I stood up looking around and seeing that Nathan was looking directly at me. I decided to ignore him and get back to my room. Tomorrow was gonna be the first day of school for me and I wanted to make it a good day.