Chapter 23 (Lemon)

Warning: This is a lemon/ smut part that was written when I was quite a bit younger, so please don't cringe too hard 😶.

My heart started beating faster and faster and I was afraid that it would explode. Nathan actually told me that he loved me. It felt so fucking strange to hear that, but it also felt so fucking good on the other hand. 'He loves me. I'm here with him and he loves me!'

Nathan was still looking deep into my eyes and I blushed what made him smile. "I love you too, Nathan." I whispered and he sighed in relief, before he put his lips on mine again and tension started to built up between us. I ran my fingers through his soft and fluffy hair, and he started to move his hands further down on my body. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket over and over again, so that it was actually continuously vibrating. Nathan suddenly stopped kissing me, probably because of my phone, so I pulled it out of my pocket. "Fuck it." I said as I threw it on the couch and continued kissing him.

The moment was just perfect and we moved more and more towards Nathan's bed and when we were close enough, he pushed me slightly, so that I fell down. So I was lying on his bed, Nathan hovering above me and gave me another quick kiss. "Do you..." He asked but before he could finish his question, I gasped and nodded. It was kinda weird to know what would happen in a few moments, but also intense, exciting and awesome. In that moment, I didn't think about things going too fast or anything, I just wanted to spend time with my boyfriend and have some fun.

While I was still lying on the bed, Nathan went to his drawer and got out some protection, which he put on his bedside table, but also something else, which he was hiding behind his back when he turned around to me again and walked closer and closer. When he was standing right in front of me, he showed me what he was hiding- a rope, which he layed on his bed right next to me to take off my shirt and bra, before he took the rope again and tied it around my wrists, so that my arms weren't in the way. But he actually did that rather carefully and asked me if this was okay for me, and I quickly nodded. Then he leaned over me again, to kiss me, making my body heat up more and more with each kiss he left on my body, from my mouth, down on my neck and also on my belly. Whit that, he left hickeys all over my body and I loved that. His hands found their way into my pants and pulled them off quickly, so that I was lying there only with my panties, while Nathan was still wearing all his clothes. "That's not fair." I gasped, smirking. "You're right." Nathan whispered and took off his clothes too. First his red jacket, which he was basically wearing all the time, then his white shirt. His body looked so good and I had to bite my lip. And then he finally put off his jeans too, followed by his boxers.

Then he sat down on his bed and took care of the protection and I couldn't stop looking at his perfect body. Right after that, he crawled over me, his arms on the bed to support himself as his soft lips met mine and then he let go and moved downwards to take off my panties. When he was done and we both were completely naked, he grabbed my tighs and raised my legs to make it easier for him to enter my body. "Are you ready? I mean really?" He asked. "Do it!" I gasped. I couldn't wait any longer. When he pushed in for the first time, I flinched briefly and also felt a little pain but that quickly turned into something else as I started to relax more and more with each time, Nathan pushing deeper, harder and faster. I panted, releasing a sharp breath with every time I groaned and I completely focused on Nathan and our perfect moment together. He seemed to like it too, because with every time he pushed deeper, he groaned and said things like "Fuck, that's good."

My body moved to the rhythm of the bumps and I could feel his warmth all over, tension growing and growing until Nathan came with a loud groan and then he pulled out and came closer to my face, completely out of breath, just like me. "Now..." He spoke right in front of my mouth. "Let's do something for you." I wanted to kiss him, but he pulled away too fast, going down on me. As good as it felt, the fact that I couldn't feel his lips on mine freaked me out.

After I came as well, Nathan stopped and slid up to untie the rope and then he lay down right next to me, putting his blanket on top of us. I snuggled up in his arms which just felt amazing. I looked deep into Nathan's bright blue eyes that showed satisfaction and love. Everything about him was just so fucking handsome.