Chapter 2

Today was the first day of school. I grabbed everything  I needed and got out of my room. It's been a night of very intensive dreams- mostly about school and what it would be like, but also the blond boy, Nathan, made his way into them. I couldn't get him out of my mind and I didn't even know why. There was just something... interesting about him but Max warned me about him so I decided to focus on school first and think about other people when I'm not so excited anymore.

When I got inside I had no idea where I was supposed to go. My first lesson was in the science lab. Luckily I was early enough to look for the room because the school was fucking huge. When I finally found the room, I saw that the only seat that was still free was next to a boy with brown hair so I sat down and smiled at him. "Hi, my name is Warren." The boy said. "Hey. Nice to meet you." We talked a bit about this and that and then our teacher, Ms. Grant came in and class started.

Ms. Grant was a lovely teacher. She made it so easy to understand stuff and she didn't blame anyone for any questions- not like all my old teachers. They used to laugh and refused to answer when they thought that a question was 'stupid'. Warren seemed nice too- he asked questions about everything that was said and sometimes Ms. Grant couldn't even give him a proper answer which made him smirk. This school seemed way better than my old one already.

When the lesson was over I looked at my schedule to check where to go next. Literature. I went out of the lab as I noticed Nathan waiting in the frame of the front door. I didn't know who he was waiting for because the only person that was still in there was Ms. Grant who was sitting at her desk, doing some paperwork. I felt a bit nervous but then I saw that the lab had two open doors so I just walked out through the other, free door. I actually had to admit that he had some kind of charm but Max told me to stay away from him and I thought that she knew more about the people here than me so I did as she told me. "Bye, Ms. Grant." I said and went out, acting like I didn't notice Nathan but then I suddenly heard him. "Wait!"