Chapter 12

We got interrupted by my phone vibrating. I didn't care but Nathan let go and asked me if I didn't want to look, so I did. I got a message from Max.

'Thought you wanna tell us smth... meet at picnic tables'

"Just Max." I said and saw that hearing her name really pissed Nathan off. "What does she want?" He asked. "She wants to meet me, but..." I sighed. "Oh, it's okay... I want to talk to Victoria anyways. You know, about yesterday..." Nathan was really understanding, I actually didn't think that. I thanked him with a quick kiss on his cheek and made my way towards the picnic tables, where Max and Warren were waiting for me.

"Hey." Both said at the same time, smirking. "Yeah, hi." I answered a bit annoyed. "What?" Warren asked, raising an eyebrow. "You said that you would tell us about... you know. Nathan not looking as pissed as usual." "Plus, I saw you coming from behind the pool." Max added and I sighed. "Yeah, well... Victoria was pretty bitchy yesterday, so Nathan took me to the beach to get a clear mind and we talked a bit." I told them. "Just talked?" Warren asked. "Nothing else you did...?" I nodded slightly, knowing what he wanted to know and they both seemed to freak out. "But... I've told you to stay away from him." Max reminded me. "And... what did you do behind the pool?"

"We... talked. He asked me if I wanted to..." I started as Warren suddenly interrupted me. "So you're like in a relationship now or what?" I nodded again as the two looked at each other and I just had to smile. They really didn't believe me. "But... he normally is... do you understand this, Warren?" Max asked Warren who frantically shook his head. "I've got no explanation. I didn't know that Nathan could be... like... not an asshole. You have superpowers, girl." He said and advised me to use them wisely to which I had to laugh. I checked the time and saw that the next class would begin in a few minutes, so I stood up and made my way to my next class.

My next class was in the computer lab, which was actually pretty cool, because the computers were a lot better, faster and newer in Blackwell than in my old school. And my last lesson for this day was in the science lab, where I again sat next to Warren. When I came in, he already had that weird grinning face and wanted me to give him more and more information about Nathan and me but I was actually really annoyed by that so I didn't answer his questions anymore. And then he didn't stop telling me that I had powers or something because Nathan usually was pissed by everything and everyone around. I was so glad when Ms. Grant came in and science class started.

Ms. Grant was an amazing teacher. I really understood things in her class and she also knew a lot about everything. She always asked if we had any questions or problems and tried to answer everything which she did pretty well and then she gave us a task to do with our lab partner. We had to mix chemicals to get one special reaction and had to write everything down and try to explain it. It was actually very funny to do that, because Warren knew a lot about all that, so he basically knew how to get exactly that what we were asked to. We were the first who finished so Ms. Grant told us that we could make other experiments with the chemicals left as long as we weren't too loud. 

We had a lot fun in this class but Warren tried again and again to get information from me and because I was really happy at this time, everything had worked well and I knew that we would get a good grade for our experiment, I answered his questions. Not all, of course, but I told him not to tell anybody and then, class was already over and  I was, again, the last person in the room. Not even Ms. Grant stayed there after class this time, in fact she was the first person to leave the lab.