Chapter 24

As Nathan held me tight in his arms, which felt comfortable and cozy, I was able to take a closer look at him. His hair was completely destroyed, a total mess, but that looked cute on him. His face looked so fucking perfect and handsome, and I saw that his eyes studied me too and then our gazes met and I had to smile which made him happy. I saw love and passion in his expression and that just made me feel so fucking good. My hands drew lines on his chest which made him sigh slightly. "Did you like it?" Nathan asked carefully and almost whispering. "Totally. It was amazing." I answered, still looking into his eyes. "It felt so goddamn good. Thank you." "For what?" I asked. "I had my fun too. Thanks to you." Now Nathan had to giggle. "You're almost too perfect."

It was still raining outside and the sound of the water that fell against the window made me feel even more comfortable in Nathan's arms. Cuddeling after what we did, was just such a good feeling. After a while, Nathan stood up and put his boxers on again, but only his boxers at that point and I stood up to put my panties and bra back on too.

"Oh, shit." I heard Nathan whisper, sounding worried. He was looking at his phone. "What's wrong?" I asked, stroking his back. "My father texted me that we need to talk." He sighed and then called his dad. I didn't listen to their conversation, I turned around and walked towards the couch to check my phone. My screen showed seven new messages from Max.

'can we talk?'

'I know you're angry, but...'

'please don't ignore me.'

'I'm sorry.'

'didn't want to hurt you or...'

'or Nathan'

'please text me'

Max just wanted to protect me, which I appreciated, but she made a mistake by being rude to Nathan for no reason. Anyways I decided to text her back.

'we'll talk tmrw. In lunch break.'

After I wrote that, I put my phone away and felt Nathan, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and he buried his face in my neck. "Hey, what's that for?" I asked, smiling. "This day can not get any fucking better." Nathan said and I turned around to face him. He had a big grin on his face, but I had no idea why because he was just talking to his dad on the phone. "My father told me that he can't come tomorrow." "Great news! But... why?" I asked. "What the fuck do I know?" Nathan said full of happiness. "And I do not care at all." "Okay, but... my offer is still valid. We can spend the evening together anyways." "Oh, we will. Trust me." He said and kissed me. When he pulled away, he headed towards the movie collection in his room. "Wanna watch something?" "Yes, sure. You decide." I said and crawled into his bed again, making myself comfortable under the blanket. "Oh, and we could order a pizza if you want." He added and I nodded quickly. Nathan ordered the pizza and we watched a horror- comedy movie with that huge projector, eating pizza and cuddling the whole evening until I fell asleep in my boyfriend's arms.