Chapter 13

Right when I was about to leave the room, I saw Nathan standing in the door frame. He looked around to check if there were any other people in the room, but I was the only person who was still there. "Are you stalking me?" I asked, laughing. Nathan entered the room and closed the door behind him. Then he walked towards the other door of the room and closed it as well. When he was done, he walked towards me. "Not really. I just saw Warren coming out and remembered that you have this class together with him." He told me. "Oh, so you're smart." I said which Nathan commented with a simple "Hope so." and we both had to laugh. I was a bit confused that he closed the doors and I didn't really know why. Nathan put his school bag on the floor and then he came closer and closer to me, I took a step back out of habit which confused him for a short moment but I instantly bumped into the table.

Nathan was so close that I could feel his breath on my face before he started kissing my neck. I was still standing at the table which was quite uncomfortable, because my back was pressed against the edge. But as soon as Nathan noticed it, he lifted me up, so that I sat on the table which made me a bit taller than him. He wasn't really tall at all but neither was I, so it didn't actually matter. His hands were wrapped around my waist as he started to kiss me really passionately and didn't seem to slow down until we heard someone opening the door in the back of the room. Nathan quickly took a step back and I got off the table and we pretended to just talk when Ms. Grant came in.

"I forgot the tests here." She said "What are you two still doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be outside and... enjoy life?" "Life is enjoyable on many places." Nathan answered with a weird grin on his face which made me blush. I would never say anything like that to a teacher, but on the other hand, I was too shy to talk to teachers at all. "Mr. Prescott..." Ms. Grant started. "Could you please let me speak to Ms. (y/l/n) alone?" Nathan nodded. "See you on campus. We have something to finish." He whispered as he walked past me and then he left. Now I was alone in the room with Ms. Grant.

"Okay, listen..." She started. "I know it's none of my business, but... please be careful when you're doing something with Nathan Prescott. You should actually better stay away from him." "Okay, thank you for caring and I'll be careful but... what's so wrong about him?" I asked. "He can have serious anger problems and sometimes he's very impolite. He's a Prescott, you know? I met his father once and he explains him pretty well. Nathan is under great pressure and that can be hard for people." Ms. Grant explained. "I've also heard a rumor that he takes some serious meds. So just... be careful, please." I knew that she just wanted to help me, but I didn't want to stay away from him until I think that I really should. I haven't seen him raging or something yet. Nontheless it was nice of her to tell me. "Okay, thanks for the advice. Anything else you want to talk about or...?", I asked. "Um, no but I'm glad that you listened to me and if you have any problems, feel free to ask." Ms. Grant was a great teacher. She cared about her students and their problems. I really liked her, so I was always looking forward to more science classes with her.

After our little talk, I went outside and saw many people on campus, just not Nathan, so I looked at my phone and noticed that I got a new message.

'No campus. Come 2 my room. More privacy n stuff ;)'

The fact that he used that emoji made me a bit nervous, I had no idea what he wanted to do in his room. Well, I could imagine but I blew that thought out of my mind quickly, I didn't want to think about that for now, but I still made my way to the boys dorm and to Nathan's room.