Chapter 11

My next lesson was Physical Education and yes- I absolutely hated it. It was just completely crap to run for like one hour in circles without a break. When people did that as a hobby, then it wasn't my problem, but why did I have to do this? Why the hell did anybody wanna do this? I could see that some of the other people in this class also didn't like it. Their faces were red and showed the same expression that I probably had too. This was surely the worst class in Blackwell. Not like something interesting would ever happen there. When this bullshit class was finally over, it was lunch time, so I went outside to see Nathan.

I left the school building to search for him when I finally found him standing behind the pool building, looking around, so I walked towards him. When I was standing right in front of him, he came a bit closer and pulled me into a long and tight hug. I thought that we were hidden behind the building because he didn't want people to see that he might not always be that tough and bossy student  they thought he was, although for me he wasn't anyway. 

"So..." He started as he let me go. "Do you know much about photography?" "It's a hobby of mine, but... I don't really know any of the important things. Like how to correctly use shadows and the right light, you know?" I said. "Oh, yeah, right." Nathan answered and told me how to make perfect shots with the right light and silhouettes afterwards. Then, we took some shots so that he could tell me what I could improve and what I had an eye for. He told me that I was actually talented. I've never heard that before.

"I think that's all. I actually don't have any other tips for you right now." Nathan laughed. I checked the time and saw that there were still like 15 minutes until the next class would start. "Looks like we still have some time." I said and he nodded. "Can I... um... ask you... something?" Nathan asked. "Yes, of course. What's wrong?" I answered. "It's about yesterday. Do you... do you... um..." He stopped but I had no idea what he wanted to ask. "Do I... what? Just say it, please. I won't kill you." I tried to calm him down. "You're probably right, so... do you still think about the... the kiss?" "Yes, I do, actually. It's not something that you forget easily and I... kinda liked it to be honest." I said hesitantly and Nathan sighed in relief. "Really? I mean that's great. I liked it too. I mean, kinda." I could see that he was just as nervous as me. So he did like the kiss. His words made me feel something that I never felt before.

Nathan looked around, possibly to check if anybody was around and could see us, then he got closer to me. "And... what does that mean?" I asked nervously but he didn't answer. He came closer and closer, then he grabbed my waist and pulled me even closer to him, so that not even a sheet of paper fit between us anymore and then he involved me into a long and passionate kiss. That moment could have stayed forever but sadly, everything had to end. I couldn't describe that feeling when Nathan let go. His beautiful blue eyes staring right into mine... I leaned against the wall, Nathan put his left hand against it, right next to my head basically, to support himself while his right hand was still on my waist. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked carefully and a bit silent. "I'd love to." I told him and as soon as I finished that few words, he pulled me closer to him once more and put his lips on mine.