Chapter 14

I looked around while walking but I only saw that regular stuff. Football players who are throwing the ball at each other, people staring at their phones or sitting under trees and do their stuff. I noticed that I walked very fast, I almost ran actually, so I slowed down a bit. I was still nervous about Nathan's plan but that nervosity quickly turned into curiosity and that was when I started walking faster again until I arrived at the dormitories and put my bag in my room, because I didn't want to carry all my heavy books around with me. And then I arrived at the boys dorm.

I didn't even know if I was allowed to enter, but I saw a girl named Dana going there once, so I figured that nobody would care much. Dana was a typical cheerleader girl, but I liked her. She wasn't mean because she was popular, she was nice and friendly, so I thought that all the boys in Blackwell must have had a crush on her and that she would visit the lucky guy that could call himself her boyfriend.

'First mission, done.' I thought as I entered the dorm. 'Second mission, finding Nathan's room' I tried to figure out where I had to go, so I looked at the map, because normally there were little post-its with the names and the room numbers, but not here. The whole map was tagged with graffiti, so it didn't help me out. I decided to check if I found the room with the room slates. Everybody could write something on it so it had to be easy to find Nathan's room. I looked at the slates closely- not just to find Nathan, but also to learn something about the other boys in Blackwell. When I passed one door, I heard two people talking and recognized that one of those two was Dana, so the other one must've been her boyfriend. As I looked on his room slate, I saw that there was written 'Skating is not a crime' on it, so it was the room of one of the skater boys, Max had told me about.

Finally, it was like the last slate I looked at, I found the room. 111. 'The Prescotts rule this town' 'Okay, this is pretty offensive' I thought to myself as I knocked on the door, not knowing what would happen next. "Come in, girl." I heard Nathan say, so I opened the door and looked around, still standing outside of the room. His room was pretty dark and kinda cold, the blinds on the windows were closed so that just a little light could come in. That reminded me a lot of the time when my room at home also was so dark and the windows were covered the whole time too. Nathan also had a huge projector hanging over his bed, projecting a row of pictures from his laptop to a spot over a black leather couch. It was probably pretty cool to watch movies this way and his movie collection was... big. Mostly horror movies but also some kinds of comedy- my two favourite genres.

When I looked around, I couldn't see Nathan anywhere, so I took a step in when suddenly two hands covered my eyes which made me flinch for a short moment. "Close your eyes, babe." Nathan whispered in my ear. I did and I felt that his hands were gone right afterwards but it didn't took a long time until he put a blindfold around my eyes. That made me really nervous but it was also a bit exciting. Then he slightly kissed my neck as I felt him pushing me gently more into the room. Then suddenly Nathan pushed me again, a bit harder this time, making me fall down on the couch that I saw before.

I didn't know how far Nathan wanted to go and I was actually insecure if I wanted whatever he did, but on the other hand it just felt so damn good when he first started kissing my neck, then he got up to my mouth and then he pulled my shirt up and started kissing from my chest down to my belly and made me moan silently. I still couldn't see anything which made everything that I felt more intense than usual and I kinda liked that. I also started to relax more and more and even felt comfortable after a while, knowing that Nathan was actually being careful and gentle. I was also pretty sure that he would've stopped when I told him to, but yet, I didn't want him to stop anyway. But... of course... we had to get interrupted by Nathan's phone ringing. 'No perfect moment for me' I thought.