Chapter 37

So this was the big wedding day. I was hella excited, but also happy as never before as I stood in the small room, waiting for the wedding to finally start. I haven't seen Nathan in five days, our friends kept us apart, "That makes the feeling when you finally see each other again even better." They said. I looked at myself in the mirror, my white wedding dress just looked amazing, I had to admit.

My mother came in to tell me that we could start now and when I turned around to face her, I saw a teardrop in her eye. "I can't believe that you get married today. You look so amazing in that dress." She told me and smiled. "Thanks mom. I'm coming."

Quiet music was playing as I slowly walked down the aisle together with my dad. Nathan was already standing on the altar, looking dashing in his wedding suit. He looked at me and smiled. Also, there was Warren standing behind him, as his best man and Dana, Max and Courtney as the bridesmaids. Also there was the man who performed the wedding.

All the other guests were standing and looking at me. My family, Nathan's family, Kate, Trevor, Chloe and also Frank. He was still thankful that we drove him and Pompidou, who was waiting in Frank's RV, to the vet and we became friends in the past two years.

When I arrived at the altar, my father whispered "Treat her well." towards Nathan and he nodded. After that, my father walked towards his chair and sat down next to my mom. The wedding officiant said the typical words and then we came to the interesting part.

"(y/n) (y/l/n), do you take Nathan Joshua Prescott to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" "I do."

"And Nathan Joshua Prescott, do you take (y/n) (y/l/n) to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" "I do."

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. Nathan Prescott, you may kiss your bride." Nathan turned towards me and put his lips on mine. It felt amazing. Now we were married. When I looked around after the kiss. I saw some people having tears in their eyes, including my mom and also Nathan's family was looking at us fully happy. "It's my great honor and privilege to be the first to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Prescott!"

We walked out of the room together, holding our hands tightly. "Wow. You look amazing." Nathan said as we were outside. "You don't look too bad yourself." I responded and then Nathan lifted me up. "You can't belive how happy I am right now. And I'm looking forward to tonight." He smirked. "Party time first." I smiled and Nathan let me down slowly.

We got in a black fancy looking car that drove us to our party location where everything was already prepared. After half an hour or so, the other guest came, wishing us all the best for the future and telling us how proud they were. Also, Nathan's dad came to us. "Well done, son." He said and I saw that Nathan became nervous. "I'm..." Mr. Prescott hesitated. "I'm proud of you... and it's good that you're happy." Wow, I never thought that Sean Prescott could be nice anyways. Nathan sighed when his father left and looked at me in astonishment.

Also, Nathan's mother and sister came to us. "We are so proud of you." Mrs. Prescott said. "Absolutely. I can't believe my little brother got married." Kristine commented and we both smiled. "I'm so happy for you two." Dana told us, holding hands with Trevor, who gave Nathan a pat on his back. "Well done, buddy." He said and laughed. Then we saw Frank waiting outside together with his dog, Pompidou. He told us that he had to go, but also that it a really nice ceremony. We thanked him for coming and then he got inside his RV and left.

My family came to us too and told us how proud they were and how awesome the wedding was. My sister was really excited and told me too, that she liked my friends and that they were cool and that she liked dancing together with Chloe, because her blue hair looked amazing and her dress was beautiful too.

After all guests went home at around 2:45, saying that now it was time for the wedding night, Nathan and I got home too, because actually they were right. When we stood in front of the house, Nathan told me to stop and lifted me up to carry me over the threshold, but he didn't let me down afterwards. He carried me all the way into the bedroom and whispered in my ear that he couldn't wait anymore which made me shiver. Then he threw me on the bed and our wedding night finally started.