𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Nash
I stare at the very-very angry curly haired Infront of me for a beat before I start to talk , "are you going to at least look at me?" I ask her carefully not sure how she'll react to that , from her recent reactions she has very-unexpected reactions , "no." Just one fucking word it's like she's punishing me.

"You know I can get you thrown out of the restaurant at any time with just a snap of my fingers."I grin at her and she finally looks-glares at me with eyes that don't carry an ounce of fear that I expected , interesting "no you can't get me fucking thrown out of the restaurant because I'll gladly get out of it if you think you can scare me again, I really don't care about who the fuck you are or what you can do to me and maybe you should remember that I'm not the one who was begging you to go on a date with me." She says ever so calmly and for a moment-I'm at a loss of words , Jesus Christ no one has ever dared talk to me in that way , she raises a brow when I stay silent and takes a sip from her wine.

"Okayyy so you're not interested in knowing why I wanted us to have a date??" I ask giving her a grin again that could make other women spill their whole life story if I want them to but she seems un-fucking affected by it , "not at all actually." She says so calmly it pisses me off , she's hiding all her emotions from me , and she seems professional at that.

I know she's mad at me , because well I didn't really keep my promise and waited until tonight so we can have dinner together , i technically kidnapped her just like she said , but if it was up to her I knew she'd never come.

"Fine , fucking spill it." For fuck's sake she'll slap me soon I can feel it , "so I have a deal for you." I say smiling sweetly at her and her eyes narrow like she doesn't trust me , for obvious reasons, "and what the hell could that be?" She shoots back then take a sip of her wine once again , i quietly clear my throat suddenly nervous , and since when do I get nervous? Never... "become my girlfriend." I say and she chokes on her wine I immediately stand and grab a napkin as she puts the cup back then I slowly wipe her mouth and lightly pat her back , she looks up at me and for a moment..

For a moment I'm lost in her eyes , at how beautiful they are , a yellowish green color that I've never seen before with gray flecks in them that I didn't notice before , fuck I slowly regain my focus and lower the napkin on the table then sit again.

Something shifts between us , I can feel it and she can obviously feel it from the way she's moving her legs or how her cheeks start to redden , she's fucking adorable when she's like this, "you-your girlfriend? Why? Do we even know each other?" She laughs humorlessly , "no not a real girlfriend but look I knew this was going to be hard to explain but I need you to be patient-just for a moment." I say knowing that the person sitting across from me is anything but patient but she nods slowly, okayy

So I tell her , I tell her how my life is completely fucked and I need her, "what do I get in return?" She finally asks after tons of silence , I raise a brow and smile "isn't dating me enough?" She snorts then rolls her eyes "not at all , you're not all that you know?" She says in an amused tone , I raise my brow again "are sure , sweetheart? Because I know for a fact that a lot of women would be killing to be in your place right now."

She smirks a little and that's enough to catch me off guard , "modest much?" She asks , "a-lot actually but if you think about it for a second you'll realize just how true I'm." I say again and toy with the watch around my wrist , "if you think that'll make me feel smaller or maybe put me in my place then I can assure you that you're fucking wrong sweetheart , yes what you said might be true yet you still chose me when you could choose any other woman as you're saying so why?" She asks her smirk widening , really?? This woman is made of hard steel but her words are true tho , "why what?" I ask my voice coming out harsher than I intended but she still seems unaffected.

"Why did you choose me?" She eyes me suspiciously like she's searching for answers , but unfortunately for her she won't find any , because I myself don't know why the hell I chose her , why I chose someone that's so confident and unaffected yet seems so delicate somehow, key word being : somehow.

"I don't know." I shrug then run my fingers through my hair , she exhales deeply then stares at me for a beat before she starts talking "and what do I get in return?" She fired back keeping her voice low and calm , "I heard your conversation with your friends yesterday when you were talking about how pretty Daniel is." I say and her eyes widen a little , I'm fighting the urge to punch the air happily like a little kid because of this little victory , finally any fucking reaction.

"The traitor." She hisses under her breath and I chuckle , she raises a brow and clears her throat "still what does that have to do with anything?" She asks , "if the media knows that I got a girlfriend I'm pretty sure no one will stop talking about you and every player on the team will start asking about who you are and they'll start to notice you more obviously , isn't that the attention you want from him?" I ask her my teeth slightly grinding.

"He won't give me attention if he knows I'm your girlfriend." She shoots back , it's like she already thought about all the questions for fuck's sake , "when we break it off I'm sure he'll shoot his shot." I say smiling at her , she pokes her tongue on the inside of her cheek for a moment seeming to think about it , holy fuck.

"But isn't there a "bro thing" saying that you can't get with your friend's ex huh?" She asks shrugging her shoulders off , "trust me lenochka, me and Daniel can have anything but a "bro thing" I would say we're rivals if we weren't on the same team." I reassure her , the thought of Daniel being with her making my blood boil , it's not about her its just that I don't like him having what's mine. What's mine? , Jesus Christ what's happening to me.

"I'll think about it..." she says seeming wary of her options , okay I'm not blaming her "you don't have a lot of time , either say yes or no so I see if I should choose another woman." I hesitantly grin at her and she immediately goes back to glaring at me , "How long do I have?" She asks seeming annoyed , "three days and you better answer my offer tonight, love." I wink at her and watch how adorably heat creeps through her neck and ears making her look like a tomato , a beautiful one don't get me wrong.

"Okay , can I leave now?" She asks raising her brows , "absolutely, but not alone you're not going to get rid of me so easily." I tell her and without waiting for an answer I get up taking her hand in mine while she hurriedly grab her bag and we get the hell out of the place.

***

So , after we got out of the restaurant and I asked her where she wanted to go , the most expected answer was probably "home." Or some shit but no , We're here at an ice cream shop because Octavia still wants to convince me that chocolate ice cream is better , in her dreams.

Okay also I just found out her name is Octavia , that's better than Tavi and she obviously hates the nickname , I called her Tavi on our way and I swear she was trying so hard not to slap me , okay not saying it again or maybe I will, she comes out of the shop with a big smile plastered on her face , god maybe chocolate ice cream isn't that bad? , she hands me a cone of ice cream still smiling and i swear I've never been happier to see someone smile as I'm right now.

"Eat it for god's sake, it's melting." She huffs before she takes a bite of her ice cream , A BITE "who the hell bites their Ice cream , are you a psychopath?" I ask her my eyes widening , "so you finally figured it out." She says sarcastically raising her brows , "you're so so sooo weird." I tell her dramatically , "so are you, asshole."

So sorry this chapter is a bit shorter <33
If you enjoyed it , it'd be kind of you to leave a vote 🫶🫶