𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Octavia
"Morning, sunshine." A mocking voice says and I roll over covering my eyes with the nearest pillow, "fuck off." I groan, "I'm gonna bring the water then..." his voice trails off as he goes away, okay good I can go back to sleep, not two seconds later, cold water meets my face, I sit up gasping for air "what the!" My words die when I see who's infront of me, oh my god.

I smile "oh my god!" I squeal then pause "oh my god!, you came!" I scream again and pull him in a hug, intentionally wetting his shirt, "I did." He says and I can hear the smile in his voice as I pull back, he drops to the chair infront of me wearing a smirk across his face, "wait hold on." I raise a hand trying to connect the dots.

"So first of all how the hell did you come?" I ask my eyes widening uncontrollably, "by the plane." The funny asshole replies, "really? I thought you swam." I mock, "I just came." He shrugs his shoulders off, see just like that perfect "wait where's Nash?" I frown, he's supposed to be here, his training isn't through the morning today.

"Right here, love." A voice comes from the kitchen before his face finally appears and my jaw unhinges, not because of him no, "LAYLA!" She smiles brightly at me but I can see the tiredness in her eyes, "oh my god, is someone else here?" I ask and Nash laughs, I narrow my eyes at him "no one else is here." He says while eyeing me carefully from head to toe, his eyes land on my wet shirt before he raises his brow and glares at Adrian when he sees the bucket in his hand "what the hell?" He asks as he makes his way towards me.

"Come on we're gonna clean you up." He says as he helps me get out of bed, I raise a finger "who's we sweetheart? You better sit your ass here." I motion to the bed and Adrian raises his brows before smiling a little "you call him sweetheart? Ew Tavi that's disgusting." He says and I don't miss the way his smile turns into a smirk after saying my lovely nickname, Layla just laughs.

***

"I'm leaving okay, when I get back we're gonna have dinner together.." he holds up a finger "and get an ice cream." I can't help the grin spreading on my face , "okayyy." I tell him and close the door, Adrian and Layla booked another 2 rooms, everyone staying in one although I hope that's what's really going to happen, a phone ring startles me away from my thoughts, I pick my phone up and shock courses through my veins when I see who's calling, Xander

He was definitely the last person I expected a call from, Cole called me, Even Brendan too but I'd never have expected him, I take a deep breath before hitting the accept button "hello?" I ask, "umm.." he says then clears his throat, "I wanted to call because..look" he hesitates then sighs loudly, perfect "you're okay right?" He asks his tone different, I don't know why but it's.

I swallow the lump forming in my throat "I'm fine." I tell him wanting to end this call, there's no way he just called me to make sure I'm okay? I've been here for 5 days already Jesus, "is this why you called?" I ask desperately wanting to just close the goddamn call, he hesitates then talks "i partially called you for that, yeah." I laugh bitterly "and what's the other part then?" I ask , "something's wrong with dad, Octavia." He says confusing me.

"What do you mean?" I ask curious and surprised at the same time, "me and Cole have been finding him crying in his office everyday and talking non-sense." He says, what the fuck? "Do you want me to call him?" I ask hesitant, my relationship with my father isn't the best right now, he takes his time before talking again "nah just forget it okay, be safe." He says then closes the call, is he crazy or something? Fuck.

I slowly drop to the mattress then my phone vibrates in my hand, I look over to see a notification popping up unknown: long time no see honey, I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you.
God no.

Xander
I close the door behind me and sit on the table where Cole and Brendan are already waiting for me, "so what's wrong?" I ask Cole because he's the one who called the meeting, "so dad was talking to someone yesterday and he threatened to kill him if he tells us the truth." He says taking a time like he's weighing his choice of words, the room's temperature drops 10 degrees, what the Fuck, "he's hiding something." I tell them and they just nod "it's obvious." Brendan replies causing me to roll my eyes, "I just hope that the thing he's hiding won't be the downfall of us." Cole says then holds up a finger "you didn't tell Octavia right?" He asks concern itching his face.

"Not everything, I just told her that something was wrong here and that dad was crying." Cole relaxes a little but I don't miss the way his hands turns into fists at his sides, Brendan just slightly shake his head and my lips twitch as I take in his features, "you. Look like shit." I tell him, "thanks." He says, Cole looks at him too "why do you look like this?" He asks, "look like what?" Brendan spills angrily, "like you have depression." He tells him, "maybe because I do." He replies simply raising a brow, "that's not it." I reply and He sighs harshly then faces us both "did you two seriously forgot what tomorrow is?" He asks and Cole's brows furrow and so do mine, I check my phone for the date and the blood roars in my ears when I see it, 14/9 the day Chris and Brendan were born, and did I mention it was also the day Chris died?

***

I drop to the mattress and run my fingers through my hair, frustrated with all what's happening I really wanted to tell them fuck it, I storm to the dressing and open it, there's a box inside, hidden at the corner so no one can see it, I open it slowly sucking in my breath when I see what I hid there, I should've told them, I should've told them what I found in dad's office, I really should've, our father's torn bloody shirt, the one he wore the night he was killed.

I really hope the last part wasn't confusing🤭
A vote would really be appreciated 💗💗