𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

Octavia
It's been 2 days since the "fight" or whatever happened between me and Nash , He's been calling me non-stop , I'm still mad at him but I don't know if it's actually that big of a deal like he said , maybe I'm just overreacting?

"You're not overreacting, goddamn it." Adrian says making me still in my place then raise an eyebrow "how the hell did you know what I was thinking of?" I ask teasingly , "it's my specialty , darling." Adrian mutters while popping a cigarette in his mouth earning an eye roll from me.

He offers me one and I take it , he raises a brow "I thought you stopped." He says surprising me , "I never said that." I make a face , "nah, but for the last month you rarely took any of these." He points at the pack in his hand , 5 months ago me and Adrian decided we were going to share one pack of cigarettes every month , because it was getting out of control.

I'm re-thinking the decision right now , Adrian looks like he smoked half of the goddamn pack , he holds up his hands defensively as if he's reading my mind "I was stressed,okay?" He says , I laugh at his attempt then pause when my phone vibrates with a message.

I read it from my Lock Screen , unknown : you look so enticing In that short red dress <3 , fear floods through my body , the feeling is overwhelming, it's almost as if someone stole my breath away , I choke on my breath , and Adrian immediately snatches the cigarette from my hand.

"See, told you not to smoke you forgot how to do it right , sweetheart." He says shaking his head then his features contours when he sees my expression "what's wrong?" He asks , he didn't see the messages I don't know either to feel relieved or even more scared.

"Can we leave?" I ask quietly and he raises his brows then nods "okayy, that's weird but okay." He asks the waitress for the check and he pays for whatever we ate , then we storm out of the cafe without another word , and the face I see in front of me makes my foot pause.

Daniel Roberts, he's standing there smiling-or more like smirking at me , I look down at my phone then up at him , no it couldn't be him? Right? "What's wrong? What the fuck is he even doing here?" Adrian mutters annoyed before taking my hands in his and smiling hardly at Daniel who just raises a brow in return.

***

When we We open the door I immediately find Cole in front of it , "what the hell? You scared me." I say startled , "you finally came, there's something for you." He says and my brows furrow as I step inside, my jaw hit the floor when I see what he's referring to.

A huge green box is right in-front of him with flowers all over it and a letter at the top of it, cole smiles at me before glaring at Adrian , well let's say it's been 7 years and he still hates him , I leave them and stride towards the box.

"Um-can you take this to my room?" I ask the maid who nods in my direction and gives me a sweet smile , I look back at both of them "don't-kill each other." I say holding up a finger and Cole crosses his hands over his chest before releasing a breath "I'll try." He says quietly , his lips twitching.

***

I open the box slowly before keeping the letter beside me , I'll read it after I see what's inside , my curiosity is getting the better of me , when I open it , my brows shoot up and I can't help the smile spreading on my face , well that wasn't so unexpected-or maybe it was , there is about 20 packs of ice cream inside , vanilla ice cream if we're being specific , he brought every kind of vanilla ice cream in the city , Jesus.

I slowly remove them , then my mouth falls open when I see what's behind the ice cream , books , lots of them , oh my god , and they're not just any books no-they're the ones I want , I couldn't have mentioned that amount of books when we were shopping right?

I put them on my bed , counting them carefully , 21
Holy shit , I grab a jar from the drawer beside me and put some water in it before grabbing the flowers and sinking them in the water then I pick up the letter beside me , carefully opening it.

Hey sweetheart,
I understand you're probably mad at me , and you have every right to be , I didn't realize my mistake until you left , I had no right to invade your privacy like that, I should've respected it just like you did , just- put yourself in my place , what if you saw me hanging a necklace around my neck with a girl's name on it? Maybe you'd be more respectful than me and not go ask my mother about it but my anger -or rather jealousy took the better of me , I'm sorry about that , and I hope you like what I sent you , also I'm going to make sure you love vanilla ice cream when we're done , and don't you dare say it's tasteless , also I knew the books you wanted from your Instagram , thank god you put your TBR their , you don't know how confused I was when I read that for the first time , turns out it means "to be read" huh? How conventional , also I bought you 21 books specifically, you know why? Because that's the day I asked you to date me after you blew smoke in my face the day before, I was hooked I gotta say , it was 21/6 , a lovely start isn't it? I really hope you forgive me , I'm also sorry for saying that it isn't that big of a deal , if you change your mind please call me because I have some news :)
Love,
Nash.

***

So sorry this chapter was short , but I was busy and didn't have any time to write more.

Hope you like it <3 , a vote would be appreciated 🫶