𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

Octavia
I have to tell him.
I clear my throat and try to embrace myself, "I didn't tell you back then." I say and close my eyes for a beat cursing myself for saying this out loud, this is about him, I don't like the way that the tables have turned and the way he's acting like his situation doesn't even matter anymore, I don't like it one bit, but he won't let it go.

"You did not." He replies calmly, watching me intently, his eyes focused and zeroed on me, I take a deep breath and let it out before speaking again, "Daniel-" the moment I say his name, his eyes turn stern and cold, but there's only one thing flaming hot inside them, rage, he doesn't say anything but his breathing gets heavier and his fists clench by his side.

I run a hand through my hair and stare at anything but him, "he kind of did the same thing that Lana did, but-well I was awake, he drugged me so I'd just be dizzy, not unconscious, it didn't-go far though it was fine." I say and he stands up, giving me his back, and when he looks again at me, "I'm so sorry love." He whispers and I smile at him, "if the fucker was still alive I swear to god Octavia I'd have killed him in the worst possible way." He says the words calmly it'd have scared me if it was anyone else, but it's not, he's Nash,

"I'm okay now, and he's dead." I say and let out a breath, his anger doesn't fade away but he doesn't push for more information, "I'm so sorry for not being there, for not-noticing oh my god." He says and stares at me for a beat as if he's realizing what I'm saying for the first time, he walks towards me, and suddenly he pulls me to him, my chest crashes on his, and he wraps his arms around me and pulls me tighter if that's possible, I wrap my arms back, letting myself drown in his warmth.

When I'm with him, it feels. Like every shitty thing that happened in my life is gone, blocked away from my mind, and being replaced by happy moments with him, it was like he was healing my wounds, the wounds that cut through my life, he healed them all, even though it wasn't his fault, I've never felt this way with anyone, and the thought of feeling it with someone who isn't him makes me sick to my stomach.

He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ears softly, still smiling at me, we stay like that for a while, both of us just staring at the other, studying every single detail that I love about him, starting from the couple of freckles on his nose till his piercing green eyes, that I'll always keep drowning in, in their warmth and love, in the way they seem so pure yet so strong.

He leans down and I try to stand on my toes but he picks me up, making it easier as he places me on the desk beside us, his lips crash on mine, they're soft and sweet, just like him, when we pull back he stares up at Me, the expression on his face is different from anything I've seen before, "I love you." He whispers and for a second I think I'm hallucinating.

But then a smile spreads on my face just as my insides tingle and happiness blooms all over my veins, he loves me, and his eyes shift to my lips then back up, "I love you, sweetheart, I love you so much, that I'd rather kill myself than ever hurt you in that way, in any way." He says and tears gather in my eyes, and for once they're happy tears.

I open my mouth to speak again but he places his palm on it, "I'm not finished," he says softly and I stare at him, pushing the hair that's falling on his forehead, "I love everything about you possibly as much as I love you octavia, I love the way your eyes light up whenever you see something you like, I love the way you try so hard to hide it when you smile at any of my stupid jokes, I love your eyes Octavia, and the way they carry so much love even after everything you've been through, I love the way that you're still yourself after all what happened, I love how you care for people even though you don't show it to them directly, like the way you every now and then drop some sweets in the house for Layla and act surprised when you find them with her, like the way you always look at Adrian, silently figuring out if he's okay, like the way you attack every single hater on Twitter that says something bad about any of us but ignore any single hate comment about you, I love it when you get happy over small things, over a cat that's walking down the street maybe, I love everything about you octavia, and I don't ever want you to change for the sake of anyone but yourself, I love you just the way you are, with all your perfections and imperfections, with all your flaws and skills, I love you on your bad days just as much as I love you on any other day sweetheart, and I promise to not let anything hurt you anymore, you're safe with me." He says and tears stream down my cheeks.

He wipes them off with his fingers, "I don't like it when you cry, but it's okay as long as it's over happiness." He says and I laugh through the tears, "I love you, Nash." I say and his lips part, "say that again." He whispers, "I love you." I say and he smiles while pulling me back to him, our lips crashing over each other again, I smile through the kisses as he runs a hand through my hair, messing it up, and for once in my life, I'm really grateful for Nikolai, ha.

Sorry the chapter is kind of short but yeah 🫶
A vote is really appreciated