𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Octavia
I startle awake screaming, fear flooding through my body as sweat gathers on my forehead and tears falls down my cheeks with no mercy , Two rough hands grab my face "hey, heyy it's okay just a bad dream sweetheart, just a bad dream." He says so softly it breaks my heart, I shake my head "No-nno he-he wa-was there... and-and he hurt-he hurt.." I stutter then sob as his brows furrow and I realize what I just said, his face contours in pain "no one will hurt you while I'm here sweetheart, no one I promise." he pulls me in his lap and hugs me tightly,our bodies colliding together, fitting perfectly like they were made for each other, I pull back as my breathing slows down and my sobs seem to somewhat stop.

I look up at him, feeling so many emotions to the point that It's painful, after what seems like a decade, he wipes away my tears and slowly, he leans down to kiss me, most of our kisses are rushed, but this time Nash takes his time, kissing me gently sucking and nibbling on my bottom lip before sliding his tongue inside and I allow him in, I feel him groan in my mouth as his hands travel down my body before he suddenly stills and pulls away, from everything, he breathes heavily as he stares at me for a beat then after what seems like forever of us staring at each other he says "good night, Octavia." He smiles at me a little before dropping his head back to the pillow.

Excuse me? What the fuck , he suddenly faces me as he rolls to the other side then gets up again slowly "you're okay right?" He asks concerned all of sudden, asshole "I'm fine." I say and he sighs then holds up a hand "look I just didn't want to complicate things, I don't know what we are..." he lets the sentence drift, "we're just friends aren't we?" I ask lowkey mad, raising a brow at him, he glares at me his jaw ticking and cheekbones sharpening, he's mad just like I'm, good "yes,we're fucking friends lenockha." He says before dropping to the mattress closing his eyes, "what does lenockha mean?" I ask suddenly and he opens his eyes slowly raising a brow at me, "bright light." He says smiling a little before covering his face with the blanket, bright light, i don't know why but my heart reacts to this in a way that friends don't.

***

A knock on the door distract me and I get out
Of the small kitchen to open it, "I'm soooo sorry, Can you pass me this jacket please? I'm late plus your father will murder me." Nash says grinning like an idiot as he motions to the jacket hanging on the door, I grab it and throw it at him, he catches it just as my phone rings, he takes a peak at the person calling, then his jaw tick and his grin falls, what?

I grab the phone and see the number flashing on the screen as my heart rate speeds up, DANIEL ROBERTS, my chest rises fast, as I take sharp inhales, fuck I look back at Nash who just gives me a nod before disappearing through the hall, he thinks I'm nervous from the call, he's right but for a totally different reason.

I pick up on the asshole "Hey, is um-is this Octavia?" His voice is raspy like he just woke up? I clear my throat before answering "yeah it's me." I say quietly as I drop to the mattress, "hey darling, just wanted to ask you something." He says his British accent taking over, but his words have no effect on me, not like Nash's, stop thinking about him goddamn it, "go on." I say again trying not to panic, he's no danger calm down Octavia Jesus, "would you like for us to go out together?" He asks and I can hear the smile in his tone as I choke on my breath, "Excuse me?" I ask shocked, "what?I mean I know you're with Nash but trust me I know how to treat women right sweetheart, you're just his toy for now so what do you think?" He asks disgustingly, sweetheart, "never fucking call me that again and no my answer is no Daniel, go screw yourself." I tell him my voice louder as my anger gets the best of me.

"Don't worry honey, he'll throw you away when he's done with you and if you don't believe me you can go ask around, Nash Spencer doesn't believe in love at all actually which I'm sure you do believe in with your whole shiny personality, you'll wish you chose me." He tells me, "I'd rather choose a cockroach and also, if you didn't hear me clear the last time, GO. SCREW. YOUR. SELF." I say and don't wait for a reply as I hang up on him, still breathing hard I grab a bottle of water and gulp it down, but it's not water that I need, I need someone to talk to, I need my best friend, I need Adrian.

***

"I'm gonna kill him one day." Adrian hisses under his breath through the phone and I laugh a little, "why do you hate him so much?" I ask curiously, "I don't I just-I don't like the fact that I won't see you for a fucking month Octavia I already miss you." He says quietly, "I miss you too...." I say and let the sentence drift, he lets out a breath before talking again "has he been treating you good?" He asks his voice calm in a scary way, "yeah...he's so sweet to me I swear don't worry about that just tell me about you, anything new?" I ask as I smile missing our face-to face talks more than ever.

"Umm not really." He sighs then say-no he lies, "spill it." I say, "fine, so um I bumped into someone when we were at a party, and we talked, she seemed-nice, so nice actually, I think I like her, um I don't know." He says in a different tone, a tone I've never heard before, it's like he's memorized by whoever she is, and I'm so happy for him "did you get her name? Number? Instagram? Any shit?" I ask then take a sip of my coffee as he starts talking "her name is Layla, and no I didn't get her number, and no to the Instagram too." He says and I choke.

No right? I mean there are probably hundred Laylas out there, it doesn't have to be that Layla, after what seems like a couple of coughs, I clear my throat, "you okay?" he asks confused, "yeah yeah, can you describe her? The girl you like I mean?" I ask carefully, "you're so weird but okay, she has brown hair, brown eyes too, and I genuinely don't remember anything other than that to be honest, no wait-she was tall, like those models you know, she's beautiful." He says then adds "hold on I can send you the picture we took together." He says "yeah okay." I reply as his message pop up, I open the image internally praying.

Yep definitely she is that Layla.

Sorry for being late but I didn't really have motivation to write <3
A vote would be appreciated 💗