𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Octavia
"Sometimes I believe that if You were never born
Life would've been much better."
I wake up, startled by the fucking memory and breathing hard , sweat gathering on my forehead rhythimitically with the fast rises of my chest , I quickly scan the place around me then immediately release a relieved breath when I realize I'm in my room, not at...no I'll never wake up there again it's fine , I'm safe everything is fine.

"Finally." A voice comes behind me and I freeze , holy hell no it's not him right? he finally comes into view still in his earlier navy shirt and his stupid grin , "what the hell are you doing-here??" I ask shocked and suddenly scared , what the hell would Xander do ? Hell no.

"Hey calm down it's okay." He says softly when he notices my expression , "you were tired so I brought you home." He says calmly still watching me carefully, "I do remember that actually, but you left after that?" I mean to say it normally but it comes out as a question somehow , "yeah , you must be a fast sleeper then because when I came back I found you already sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up." He says so calmly as if it's fucking normal for a stranger like him to stay in my house, my room.

"When you came back? Why the hell did you come here again?" I ask confused , he slightly looks down and smile at me again "umm-I forgot something with you." He says with a big stupid grin on his face , I can't help but smile back and his eyebrows hit his hairline "what?" I ask "nah you just rarely smile so I was surprised a little." He says making my smile immediately fall and I harden my expressions.

"Jesus you do that a lot too." He says shaking his head , "do what?" I raise a challenging brow , "glare at me." He says shrugging his shoulder, before I speak he adds "wait is that your love language , sweetheart? I mean I wouldn't mind it." He says but I don't really focus on all what he just said , sweetheart fuck.

"Ok so what the hell did you forget with me?" I ask going back to the main subject and he clears his throat suddenly looking nervous or shy?? Hell are you kidding , realization creeps through me "you're lying , aren't you?" I ask giving him a "rare" smile , "maybe?"I laugh and he joins me too.

"Why did you come back , Nash?" I ask him quietly , he scratches the back of his neck "I genuinely don't know." He answers so quietly I don't know , that's the second time he answers to me with "I don't know." , "do you normally "not know" lots of shit like that?" I ask teasingly.

"Nah Not really , I guess I just don't know when it comes to you." He says smiling , "that's cheesy." I smile playfully , "hey I like this side of yours more." , I let my expression fall again , enjoying the way his eyes widen a little "well , since you're going to be my boyfriend I guess you should accept all sides of me." I say and his eyebrows shoot up "so you accepted my offer?" He asks like a happy kid lightly clapping his hands together.

I don't know , well yes I accepted it I'll get a lot of shit from that deal too , but I think there's going to be one tiny problem.... "What? It's okay if you're still hesitant, take your time." He says his voice sincere , "no no I accept it and everything but..." I say and let it drift off , "but what?" His brows furrow , but before I get to answer the question a knock on the door startles me and I slightly flinch.

"Octavia , you in here?" A voice asks from the other side , "yeah dad come in." I tell him putting on my perfect fake smile before he does, "hey honey how's everything?I haven't seen you since..forever." He says softly and pulls me into a hug not noticing the guy across the bed who has his mouth open in surprise , okay I mean I already saw that coming.

He clears his throat audibly and dad finally looks in his direction , "what-the fuck?" Dad mutters under his breath looking at me with his eyes wide , like he's waiting for an explanation, you're not getting one dad so sorry, "what the fuck , indeed." Nash talks , "what are you doing here , Spencer?" He says and Nash gives me a helpless look and I shake my head , no.

"Anyone here tell me what the fuck is going on?" Dad finally snaps , I clear my throat "um I have something to tell you dad..." I say wary of my choice of words , "what?" He asks seeming suddenly worried , then he looks-no glares at Nash "what the fuck did you do?" He shouts , "he didn't do anything okay?" I answer before he gets more angry at him , "why don't you just say what's going on here?" He asks impatiently , so I tell him, everything.

He stays quiet for a moment , me and Nash keep exchanging worried looks , he stands up slowly "I realize I told you to get a girlfriend , Spencer but I definitely wasn't referring to my daughter." He yells , his voice still angry , Nash opens his mouth to speak but I shut him off "he didn't know that I was your daughter , besides he gave me choices I could've said no , but I agreed dad , this will help me too just like it'll help him." I say and my dad shakes his head like he's disappointed , "you think you'll handle the whole fucking social media? You didn't think about it , did you? You think you'll handle it when people call you things ? Or when they get annoyed of you?" He laughs bitterly still shaking his head, I didn't really think about it but I genuinely don't give a fuck about what people say, they can go screw themselves.

"Yes dad , I can handle all this I'm not a little girl anymore , I can handle what people are going to say because honestly they can say whatever they want, I don't care." I say shrugging my shoulder because that's the truth, he inhales a breath and let it out like he's trying to calm himself "okay octavia , it's your choice after all I'm not going to force you but I don't agree with this." He says quietly and I knew it , I knew he wouldn't agree , but it doesn't matter anymore , I'm not going to live like he wants me to.

His attention goes back to Nash who's watching us quietly , his lips parted like he's surprised "and you Spencer , never and I mean fucking never mention anything about my daughter infront of the team, at least in my fucking presence" He says , "hurt her and I'll fucking erase you , got me?" He goes on and Nash nods his head slowly , his eyes finding mine holding a spark I've never seen before , with a small smile tugging his lips and I give him one in return.

***

After my dad left , he insisted that we were going to have dinner together and talk as he planned in the first place and also ignore the fact that he "kidnapped" me this morning , so he promised he'll come pick me up at 8.

It's still 3 tho so i have time , and now I'm staring at two idiots who are narrowing their eyes at me "what?" I ask them confused , "why the fuck would you agree on doing that?" Adrian asks first almost sounding-angry? , "why the "fuck" wouldn't I?" I shoot back, "hey, guys calm down okay I know you're shocked Adrian but it's her choice after all." Lana says calmly , her lips thinning in a line as she thinks and I internally kiss her hand for saving me, "I'm not shocked Lana , I'm fucking worried." He goes back to his favorite curse word , "worried about what Adrian?" I ask trying to make my voice calm because as much as I appreciate his concern , it's not needed right now.

He releases a shaky breath and holds up a finger "look, I'm just-I mean what if he hurt you, Octavia ? What if the cameras and the whole "famous" people life is too much for you? What if-when you break up everyone-turns against you because he's everyone's favorite person?" He hisses under his breath and closes his eyes for a moment like he's calming himself , I put my hands on his and he forces his eyes open , they soften a little , and I give him a reassured smile.

"I'll be fine Adrian , and if we start to talk about what "ifs" we'll never be finished , but I promise you if anything happens you'll be the first one to know , well besides her." I motion to Lana and she smiles a little , I turn my gaze to her "I'm worried too but I'm not Adrian , just be careful and if he did anything I'd love to beat the shit out of him , look what I learned in my Taekwondo class." She stands up to show me a pose and I smile , Adrian laughs under his breath.

"Just be careful, Tavi." He says softly , "ughh , am I ever going to get rid of that name?" I ask narrowing my eyes to slits as I look between them both , Lana is trying not to laugh and he somewhat contains a serious expression , "never." He replies , Lana laughs and He finally smiles at me as I release a relieved breath.