𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Octavia
It's been a month and a half since we started "fake" dating , and honestly I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the best month in my fucking life , turns out Nash is the funniest person , not after me but hey , he's still funny.

I look at my reflection in the mirror , my eyes light up with a spark that wasn't there before , my face is shining , my hair in a messy bun because honestly I have no time to do it , "YOU ARE LATE." A yell comes from behind the door startling me , "okay okay , coming just hold on." I say , fixing the necklace on my neck , Nash asked about It a few times but honestly I couldn't bring myself to tell him.

I smiled at the meaning behind it , happy memories flooding my brain before I pushed them away , I put on my shoes and open the door , to find a grinning Layla standing right in front of it "I'd have hit you." I say my eyes widening a little , "no." She says bored.

Then she claps her hand "now come on let's go, I'm so excited I haven't been to one of those in like...months." She says jumping a little like an adorable kid , Layla in fact did quit her modeling career two days after she broke down right in front of me and since then she's become so happier.

We've grown up to be friends in a short period of time and honestly it's so hard not to love her , she has a laugh that could make a depressed person smile , she also looks a bit healthier than before , she eats more , not the best but I know it takes baby steps to succeed , and the best thing is that she's trying.

"Yeah come on, no hold on I'll grab my phone just go before me and I'll come." I say and she huffs but doesn't argue when she leaves , I search for my phone in the room , then finally I find it in my drawer , my drawer? I never put my phone there for god's sake , maybe I did put it.

I unlock the phone to call Adrian when a message makes my hand pause midway, an unknown number ,no not again.
Unknown : you look gorgeous in your last Instagram picture.
I immediately release a breath , okay so it's just a fan like the ones I normally get, another message pops.
Unknown: you also look pretty in those trainers you're wearing right now huh?
Oh my god , I feel like I can't breathe.

I storm out of the room without another thought before I'm met with one of my brothers , Brendan.
I release a breath thankful that it isn't Xander, he stares at me for a moment before breaking the eye contact and passing by me, okay am I surprised? No

***

"GOO, NASH!" Layla screams beside me as he scores , the crowd goes wild , some scream his name , some scream his number , "YESSS!!" People scream beside me and I can't help but smile as I watch him ,some of his teammates jump on him celebrating and he laughs.

He's been getting better and better for the past month , people started cheering on him again , every place we go somehow someone manages to post a picture of us , at first I thought it was pretty creepy , but to be honest I got used to it , I got used to being with him.

He somehow manages to find my eyes in the crowd and gives me a big grin of his , I wave at him just to make sure he isn't watching someone else , and he waves back earning some cheers from the crowd , and a whistle from his sister , he laughs and shakes his head before running back to his position.

***

After Nash finished his match and we all had lunch together , Layla decided she'd leave us together because every "couple" needed time alone , only if she knew but Nash insisted that he was going to drive her because it was late, so here we are sitting in their living room watching a horror movie.

"Can we just-put on another fucking movie ?" Layla huffs turning her face away from the tv, "yes,please." Nash agrees looking like a scared kid , I roll my eyes and turn off the tv , "thank god." Nash mutters as Layla releases a breath , I laugh but then put my hand on my mouth when they both glare at me.