𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

Nash
"I missed you so fucking much and it's only been four days." Her voice end on a broken whisper causing my heart to bleed , I manage to collect my voice before I start talking again "I miss you too Layla , send me a picture of what you're doing right now." I say smiling as I try to cheer her up.

She just explained to me that her friends , her two asshole "ex" friends right now , hanged out without her and they didn't even bother to ask her although they know how much she'd love to go because she was feeling lonely, she cried a bit while telling me , then she apologized immediately, here's the thing about Layla , she's so sweet that she think she should be apologizing for crying, Jesus.

Sometimes I want to keep my sister locked in a room and shield her from the whole world because she doesn't deserve to be treated by this cruelty , "here you go." She whispers again and a picture pops up in my messages making me smile immediately.

Layla is sitting on the couch with a pack of chips on her lap although her eyes are bloodshot and huge with dark circles under them , she smiles at the camera , the smile is so sad it breaks my heart that I can't pull her to me right now and protect her from anyone who dare hurt her or even look at her.

"Oh." Her voice pulls me from my thoughts , "what? What's wrong?" I ask concern clouding my thoughts "it's just mom." She says and I can hear the tears in her voice, "what's wrong , Layla? Are you fighting again?" I ask worried about my sister, "yeah we're fighting again..." she says sniffling , stop Layla , stop please.

"It's fine tho , um-will you be able to call me later tonight?" She whispers and I immediately answer her "of course." I assure her and I feel her exhale a breath , "okay, I need to end the call now." She says calmly and Immediately hangs up.

A knock on the door pulls me back to the real world, "HEYY! You better not be naked in here!" Her bright voice makes me smile but I hide it , she can't know that She can make me smile that easy , no "okayy! I'm coming in." She says and slowly opens the door and for a second I can't breathe normally.

She's stunning , the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, I'll never get tired of the way she makes me feel , she turns away and gives me her back showing me her hair before turning again and smiling brightly at me , it's one of those rare smiles, she claps her hands and jumps a little on her toes like a little excited kid, fucking adorable , it's impossible not to smile now.

"Do you like them?" She brings her braids in front of her , her long dark braids with some blonde in it , which I assume is her real hair braided with the dark extensions , she looks like a Disney princess ,one of those every kid used to obsess over , except this time, she's only mine, my princess, my obsession.

***

"Do you want sausages with this?" She raises a brow at me as she carries her plate away , "that's your plate." I tell her raising a brow and she pauses a little before making a face "I can get you some In my plate tho." She says and I smile a little , "okayy, but don't take long." I yell at her over my shoulder as I watch her disappear in the restaurant, she insisted on doing her plate herself cause "she doesn't need a man to help her" the thing she doesn't get is.

I don't want her to need me , I want her to let me in , that's what matters , I scroll on my phone a little checking if there's any messages from my sister or mom ,or even the asshole Nikolai , although I'm mad at mom right now , we'll have a big talk when I come home about the way she treats Layla, no one gets to make my sister feel this way , not even our own mother.

A notification pops on Octavia's phone distracting me a little before I continue to scroll on the phone , another one pops , then another , and another one the sound annoying me as I put my phone down and grab hers to turn on the silent button, but the message I see makes me fucking pause.

Unknown: you think that I'll stop watching you because you went to Paris? You don't know me honey, I can see you no matter where you are , you're everywhere, in my mind, in my dreams , in my fucking soul <3

What the fuck? My blood is boiling with rage , I can feel the heat creeping through my veins , what the hell? "What's...happening?" Her voice pulls me away from my thoughts , I clear my throat then show her the phone and she pales as she reads it then purse her lips together and realization hits me.

"This isn't the first time?" I ask concerned and confused at the same time , my forehead creasing as I focus on her , she slowly drops to the chair in-front of me , she shakes her head "no." She whispers , "why didn't you tell me?" I grip my hair hard enough to hurt but the pain is endurable right now, "why would I?" She asks softly and I open my mouth to talk but close it again and I realize that I can't answer this question , we're not lovers , she's not my girlfriend, I'm not someone she can trust , we're nothing , we're just fake just like our relationship, "you're my friend , Octavia." I tell her and she smiles but the smile never reaches her eyes.

***

"I want to sleep on this side tonight." Octavia says emerging from the bathroom , wearing an oversized shirt and boy shorts that should be illegal , because they look too fucking seductive on her, she's pulling her hair up in a pony-tail when she suddenly stills , her eyes traveling down my body and I internally grin , her eyes linger on my abs for a little longer "eyes up , sweetheart." I say and her cheeks heat and she turns her face away from me.

"I wasn't staring." She lies , "sure." I reply simply enjoying where this conversation is going , she rolls her eyes and throws a shirt at me , "Wear it." She orders and glares at me , I raise a brow "no?" I reply "I'm making a list of rules that you have to follow , sweetheart, and you can make one of yours too, deal with it." She says simply and I don't miss her sarcastic tone when she said "sweetheart" although I still enjoy it.

"A list of rules huh?" I say still raising my brow , "yep." She replies while dropping to the mattress and pulling a pillow under her head , "what if I don't follow them?" I ask my voice turning raspy as I lower it , her lips part a little then she clears her throat and looks right into my eyes before saying "you'll be punished." Fuck.