𝖘𝖎𝖝

Octavia
It's been 2 weeks since I agreed to be Nash's girlfriend, it's a weird experience to say the least but he seems more like a best friend than a boyfriend or whatever , and let's just say my brothers' reactions weren't the best okay? , Xander's reaction was the most exciting to say.

The fucker broke my mirror and- um let's say he broke some of the furniture in the house? Cole's reaction was the calmest , he was just worried about my choice just like Adrian , well my third brother who normally doesn't care about anyone was surprisingly worried about me , not as much as Cole , but Brendan gave me a fucking lecture not to mention that he also never shows that much of an emotion, so I have to say I was touched.

We're not that close , we were at some point but I guess after that day we all fell apart , a knock on the door pulls me away from my thoughts , "yes?" I ask my voice raspy since I just woke up , "finally awake? I was going to come in with the cold water once again." He says and I can hear the smile in his tone , "come in you asshole." I say smiling even before seeing his face , Adrian comes inside holding a teddy bear and tons of boxes in his hands.

My brows furrow "what the hell?" I laugh , "you know I never met someone who forgets their birthday as much as you do." He says narrowing his eyes and my mouth falls open , sure it isn't my birthday right? I quickly grab my phone and groan when I see the date so surprisingly , it's my birthday.

5/7 , the date stares at me bringing back bad memories way more than the good ones , this day holds way more memories than my heart can contain , I start inhaling harsh breaths my chest rising faster , and Adrian immediately notices.

He drops all what was in his hands on the floor and comes up next to me holding my hand in his , two rough fingers forces my chin up so I can look at him , I can't help the tears gathering in my eyes , his expression soften even further if that's possible , "I force myself to forget Adrian , I don't want to remember." I say quietly my voice breaking at the end , He knows that already but he still listens to me every time I tell him about it, every single time.

"But I promised you I'll try to replace the bad memories with good ones every year , and I don't care how much it takes , I know the memories will never leave you but I promise you there'll be more good memories that bad ones." He says and pulls me into a hug , my body shakes with the silent pain I'm trying so hard to suppress , the memories I'm trying so hard to forget, the memories Adrian knows all about , everything.

I don't know what I did in my life to deserve him, but I know for a fact that'll do anything for him , anything, he pulls away from me and smile sadly ,"Adrian." I whisper softly noticing the tears gathering in his eyes, "your pain is my pain Octavia , you're like my sister and there's nothing more I hate than being helpless when it comes to you." He says turning his face away from me.

I put a hand on his shoulder and smile at him "you have no idea how much you help me Adrian , you're anything but helpless." He smiles at me and gets up , clapping his hands together "now, what box do you want me to start with?" He smiles again , i motion to the biggest box in the room and his smile turns into a grin "knew you were always greedy." He says teasingly , "learned from the best." I wink at him and he bursts out laughing.

***

"ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY?? YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY?? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!!" Nash hisses under his breath from the other side , and I laugh in the phone "what? What did you expect me to say huh?" I ask smiling , "I don't know but I definitely didn't want to know this way." He says quietly , "what way?" I ask curiously, "from your little shit of a best friend." He says and I laugh "hey, don't call Adrian little shit , I'm the only one who's allowed to say that." I point out.