𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Octavia
Holy shit , yes nash told me how amazing Paris is but oh my god , nothing could've prepared me for this beauty, and we'll be staying here for a month, there champions will keep going on for that long , we landed 30 minutes ago and now we were supposed to see our rooms.

"Come here." Nash says before putting a hand around my waist and pulling me close , I look up at him and he seems-sad or more like worried? "What's wrong?"'I ask my brows furrowed, he runs his other hand through his hair "I'm just-worried about Layla." He says his voice ending on a whisper.

I caress his back softly , "I'm sure she'll be okay , she's a strong girl and your mom is there too right?" I ask , he shakes his head a little "my mom and Layla never go along." He says and his lips thin in a line then waves his hand at me "don't worry about it." He says.

He opens our room's door , yes that's weird , we're going to share a room , we walk inside carefully , it's a very very huge room with one bathroom but we'll deal with this somehow , "come on , that's where we're going to.......sleep oh my god." He says weirdly and I turn around confused but the sight I see makes me understand his tone.

Fuck no , there's no way this is happening , "I booked two beds I swear." He turns away from me and I swear to god I could see his cheeks turning red , oh I'm still too stunned to talk , he laughs humorlessly then looks at me again "I'm sleeping down here , it's okay." He says motioning to the floor , no you're not.

I tug a strand of my hair behind my ears and sigh before Briefly closing my eyes then opening them again , and when I do I notice that he's right in-front of me , I gasp a little then focus on him , taking in his features like it's the first time I'm seeing him.

Gorgeous Green eyes stare back at me , the most beautiful shade of it , few freckles are scattered across his cheeks and nose, sharp cheekbones making him look like a model, I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at his beautiful face.

He smiles at me softly before looking down at his feet then up at me again , "I really didn't mean for this to happen." He says , his tone-apologetic and I nod a little believing him , "look you take the bed and I'll sleep on the floor." He says then starts walking past me and I immediately grab his hand slightly pulling him back and he pauses as he turns his face to me again.

"It's okay , you can sleep on the bed with me-but" I hold up a finger as a grin slowly appears on his face "we'll make a pillow-shield." I say and he raises a brow playfully "a pillow what now?" He asks trying to be serious but failing as a smile spreads on his face.

"A pillow shield , it's where you built a shield by using pillows and put it between us , like that." I show him and he bursts out laughing as I glare at him , he tries to stop and puts a hand on his mouth then drop it slowly "sorry." He says before grinning again and I groan , this is going to be a perfect month.

***

"Yes MOM! I ate I swear!" Nash yells over the phone to Helen , god I really love this woman , she reminds me of my mother , tears well in my eyes at her memory but I push my thoughts away as I smile at Nash while he continues bickering with his mom , "oh that's good , you've been in a writing slump for a while , maybe you can use this free time to write more." He tells her , "OF COURSE I'LL READ THE CHAPTERS WHEN I COME!" he yells seeming genuinely happy , then he suddenly raises a brow "why do you want to talk to her ,mom?" He asks narrowing his eyes as if she can see him, smartass.

"Ugh, fine but I want to hear." He says then rolls his eyes when she supposedly replies with a no , he passes the phone to me as I grin widely ready to talk to her , his serious expressions softens a little as he stares at me for a beat before giving me the phone.

"HEY HONEY!" Helen yells sweetly over the phone and I laugh a little "heyy , I missed you." I tell her , "aww I missed you too babe." She says , her tone full of happiness , "how's everything there? Is Paris like the movies?" She asks and I nod stupidly just like Nash narrowed his eyes a moment earlier, this feels like karma, " IT IS SO MUCH BETTER!" I whisper-yell and Nash's laugh makes me look back at him.

He leans against the door of the room , his arms crossed against his chest as he grins at me and it does something weird in my chest , just for a moment but I feel it , "hey Helen." I tell her , "yes, honey?" "Send me your number I want to ask you about something." I tell her , "oohh, a secret?" She asks seeming like an excited kid , I laugh "yep , a secret." I say while staring right into the eyes that are driving me insane from across the room.

***

"Fuck , no." Nash says , "why!! It'd be so beautiful." He snorts defensively and I roll my eyes in return , we've been fighting for the last 15 minutes about the tattoo Nash is going to get , yes he decided that he wants to get one because he wanted to make this trip "memorial" his words I swear , so I....told him to get a chocolate ice cream tattooed on his hand, it was a cute idea I swear.

"I'll get any-fucking thing but that." He deadpans and I glare at him , "screw you then , get whatever you want but we both know nothing is going to top my idea." I say narrowing my eyes at him , "who's we , sweetheart this is just in your thoughts." He says , his lips twitching as we exit the car.

Cameras immediately flash in-front of us and I cover my eyes from the force of it , Nash rushes by my side as he shields my body with his as we enter the mall , "YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!" Someone yells and I internally smile , "I HOPE YOU STAY TOGETHER FOREVER , NASH HAS BEEN GETTING SO MUCH BETTER!" Another yell , "ARE YOU CHEATING ON NASH WITH ADRIAN KNIGHT??!!" A reporter asks causing me to look at him.

He's holding a picture of me and Adrian exiting a restaurant holding hands as he tried to calm my anxiety , I remember that day , my blood boils as I look up at him again and I can't help myself as I raise my hands and flip him off right in-front of everyone , a few gasps and murmurs go through the crowd but I'm distracted by Nash's laugh once again , "that was brutal." He hisses under his breath , "he deserved it." I say smiling a little as we enter the mall and the reporters are finally out of our way.