Chapter 5

Steve and Loki fight each other, using their sceptre and shield against the other before Loki gets Steve on his knees and his head underneath the sceptre. "Kneel" Loki demands. "Not today" Steve replies as he shoves the sceptre from his head and jumps up, kicking Loki in the face. "This guys all over the place" Nat comments as her and Rachel look at the duplicates of Loki. ACDC starts to play through the jet and Tony Stark's voice can be heard through their intercom. "Agent Romanoff, you miss me?" he asks before he fires blasters at Loki, knocking him off his feet. He lands in front of him and aims his blasters at him while Steve recovers and gets his shield. "Make your move reindeer games" Tony says to Loki as Steve stands by his side. Loki raises his hands and his gold clothing disappears, leaving him in his usual leather clothing. "Mr Stark" Steve greets. "Captain" Tony responds.

Rachel leaves the jet with handcuffs for Loki. She locks them around his wrists as he stares at her and she pulls him to his feet. "You made it out" he states with a grin, referring to when the facility exploded after he stole the tesseract. "I did" she replies with a smug smile and pushes him towards the jet with Steve and Tony following. Everyone sits in the jet, Steve and Tony watching Loki while Rachel and Nat fly the jet. "He said anything yet?" Fury asks through the intercom. "Not a word" Nat answers. "Just get him here, we're low on time" Fury orders. "I don't like it" Steve states to Tony. "What, Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony replies. "I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop" Steve responds quickly. "Still, you are pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Tony teases. "What?" Steve asks in confusion. "It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things, doing time as a Capsicle" Tony answers and Rachel rolls her eyes at Tony while Steve gives him an irritated expression.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in" Steve states, seemingly annoyed. "There's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you" Tony replies before thunder is heard and the jet shakes a little. "Where's this coming from?" Nat questions as Rachel adjusts some settings. Lightning strikes and everyone looks out the windows, including Loki. "What's the matter? You scared of a little lighting?" Steve questions him. "I'm not overly fond of what follows" Loki states and everyone frowns at his response. Before anyone can think about it anymore, a thud is heard and everyone looks up to see a man kneeling on the jet. Tony puts on his helmet and opens the back door while Nat and Rachel do everything they can to keep the jet steady. Before Tony can get very far, a man with long blonde hair lands in the jet with a hammer in hand. He hits Tony with the hammer and he's sent back into Steve. The blonde grabs Loki and flies out of the jet.

"And now there's that guy" Tony mutters. "Another Asgardian?" Rachel asks. "That guy's a friendly?" Steve questions as he climbs to his feet. "Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the tesseract's lost" Tony answers as he prepares to leave the jet. "Stark, we need a plan of attack" Steve tells Tony. "I have a plan, attack" Tony replies before flying out of the jet. Steve grabs a parachute and starts putting it on. "I'd sit this one out Steve" Rachel tells him as she looks over her shoulder at him. "I don't see how I can" Steve replies, clipping the parachute on. "These guys come from legend, they're basically gods" Rachel explains. "There's only one god Rach, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that" Steve replies as he grabs his shield and jumps out of the jet. Nat looks over at Rachel as she looks back at the controls. Rachel looks up at her and asks "What?". "Rach?" She asks and Rachel only shrugs her shoulders.

Tony attacks Thor, leaving Loki alone on the cliff to watch them. "Do not touch me again" Thor states. "Then don't take my stuff" Tony replies as he opens the front of his helmet. "You have no idea what you're dealing with" Thor warns Tony. "Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you wear-eth her drapes" Tony jokes, referring to Thor's cape. "This is beyond you, metal man. Loki will face Asgardian justice" Thor tells Tony sternly. "He gives up the cube, he's all yours. Until then, stay out of the way" Tony responds before closing his helmet. Thor throws his hammer at Tony as he crashes through some trees. Tony groans as he stands and blasts Thor before attacking him. Thor summons lightning and targets Tony with it. However, it only gives Tony more power as Jarvis tells him "Power at 400% capacity" and Tony mutters "How about that?" before blasting Thor again. Thor lands on his feet and they both fly at each other and punch each other repeatedly before landing back in the woods.

They continue to throw punches at each other until Steve throws his shield and it hits them both. Their attention is drawn to Steve catching his shield while he stands on a broken log. "That's enough" Steve orders as he jumps off the log. "Now I don't know what you plan on doing here" he says to Thor, keeping his guard up. "I've come to put an end to Loki's schemes" Thor replies angrily, clearly fed up of the interruptions. "Then prove it, put that hammer down" Steve argues sternly. "No, bad call, he loves his hammer" Tony jokes before Thor hits him with it and sends him into the trees. "You want me to put the hammer down?" Thor asks angrily before jumping up and raising his hammer. Steve crouches down and raises his shield to protect himself. Thor's hammer hits the indestructible shield and causes a strong force to send Thor off his feet. They all climb to their feet and call a truce before Nat and Rachel pick them all up along with Loki.