1

The weather at the end of summer is still sultry.

Shen Yu took a whole day of class and walked out of school. She was a little groggy and got on the bus and shook all the way. The person almost squinted. When the station arrived, the driver reminded twice before calling her because Few people got on and off at the station, and the driver remembered her long ago.

Shen Yu quickly thanked her, trotting out of the car, and leaving the cool air-conditioned compartment, the hot air rushed in, Shen Yu's skin was already dry pores, and instantly wet.

Fortunately, this area is a villa area, there are green shades on the roadside, hiding under the tree and walking, so that she will not be cured in a second.

When passing by a row of flowers, Shen Yu looked at the lilac flowers very nicely and touched it.

Before she could appreciate it carefully, a loud voice came from a distance: "Hey! Little girl, don't allow you to pick that flower !!!" It was the uncle of the security guard in the sentry box.

He was mistaken for a flower thief.

Shen Yu smiled embarrassingly at the uncle: "Not picked yet!"

Turn around and continue to walk to the community. Under the setting sun, her figure was stretched very long.

She used to be called Shen Yu, but it was definitely not Shen Yu. She was 27 years old. She was a famous actress who learned classical dance. Later, she was chosen to play a costume drama because of her good appearance. The popularity soon came up, and he participated in several big plays one after another, gradually becoming less famous, and the future is limitless.

But before she was so hot, the crew's car rushed out of the fence on the way to the location, and fell into the cliff. Although she didn't feel the pain at the last moment, think about the height of the cliff. The meat sludge is gone.

When she woke up again, she wore a girl named Shen Yu, who is now only 20 years old and a sophomore at the Film Academy.

But these are not big problems. The most important thing is that this is actually a novel world! !

That's right, although she didn't die, she somehow became a small supporting character in a book!

But it is gratifying that at least she is still alive and well.

The reason why Shen Yu knows all this is because she just read this book before wearing it in, or she still read it seriously.

At that time, she took the film of the urban romance drama based on the novel. She starred in the heroine. Because it was the first time to play a modern drama, she worried that she had not thoroughly understood the characters in the plot, so she asked assistant Han Xiaobing to Look at the original book.

This is called "When Do You Love Me", is the world she is wearing now, all the characters and story settings are exactly the same! !

Shen Yu has no opinion on the plot of this book, nor does she have any opinion on wearing a timid cowardly female close to depression. She has an opinion that this character has a big brother who is a novel. The snake villain villain in China-Shen Xiao! !

It is the villain who is entangled with the white lotus female mate, and fights against the actor Situ Yiming in secret, and is finally destined to become a tragic figure! ! !

Shen Yu would like to light wax for herself.

Inferiority Shen Yu is not actually Shen Xiao's sister. She was picked up by the mother from the garbage dump.

The family of Shen is very thin-hearted. If it was n't for Shen 's mother who just set up a charity fund at that time, he would be able to take this as a gimmick and he would not pick people back. After picking her home, she was not very supportive, mainly because the housekeeper Li Shu brought her up, and she knew her life very early, although the family was very forgiving to her, pocket money was also given. Enough, but she has always had a very low self-esteem. She has a very low sense of existence. She has money, but she has a hard time. She insists on taking the bus herself even when going to and from school.