44

The temperature was lower at night, and Shen Yu was wearing a thick woolen coat outside, and it still felt cold. He did n't understand why Shen Xiao suddenly wanted to show her to the moon, but with his strange brain circuit, if she questioned, he estimated Get angry.

Shen Yu can somewhat understand his temper now.

This time Shen Xiao said that she would carry her back, even if her posture was set, and Shen Yu did not refuse.

When Shen Xiao carried her, she raised her hand and came very relaxed, so it was even more difficult to carry her back. After Shen Yu lay down, he stood straight and relaxed, and put her firmly on the back.

Shen Xiao has wide shoulders, because she has exercise for a long time, and her back is thick and muscular. Shen Yu leans up and feels hard, but also warm, as if she can block most of her chill.

Shen Xiao took her long legs and walked slowly forward. Shen Yu raised her head and looked at the bright moon in the sky. After a while, she felt a little tired with her neck-up posture, so she simply leaned her head on Shen Xiao 's shoulder .

Suddenly remembered that a long time ago, when she was still in junior high school, her family was in poor condition, she had moon cakes for the Mid-Autumn Festival, and she could n't eat one herself. Mooncake, my mother said she was an elder sister, and she wanted to let her younger brother, and later she got angry and went back to the room without eating a bite of mooncake. At that time, she thought, if she had an elder brother or sister, then someone would let her mooncake.

I did n't expect that after wearing it, she really has an older brother. Although her temper is not good, her brain circuit is very strange, and she often bullies people, but occasionally she is a very gentle person. At least he treats his sister really. It's pretty good.

Shen Xiao didn't hear her movement for a long time, and felt that she was lying on his back relaxedly, so she asked, "Are you asleep?"

"Huh." Shen Yu narrowed her eyes and smiled as she responded.

Shen Xiao turned her head closer to her head and said, "If I dare to sleep, I will throw you directly in the ditch next to it."

Shen Yu: ...

Every time she just thought he was a little gentle, he would say something destructive!

"Are you envious of Yuan Yue Situ Yi?" He asked suddenly without thinking.

Shen Yu raised his head strangely and asked, "Why should I envy them?"

Shen Xiao thought: Your emotions are written on your face. I have seen them clearly. You are still hard-mouthed now.

After thinking about it, he said: "You are still young, don't always think about falling in love."

Shen Yu: ...

When did she want to fall in love? And she is 20 years old, where is she? ? "No, how do you know I want to fall in love?"

Shen Xiao hummed, "When Situ Yi kisses Yuan Yue, you are drooling!"

Shen Yu: ...

She only thought that the two were too unrestrained. Where did they drool? ? ?

She quickly expressed her attitude and said, "No, I don't envy them at all, I don't want to fall in love at all!"

After listening to this, Shen Xiao said with satisfaction: "Well, this is fine now."

After he finished speaking, he thought with emotion: She wanted to crush her, so let her crush on it. It is better than going outside to find some messy people. At most, he will be less aggressive to her. Is it not good for the two to live like this? What the **** is not tossing! !