107

The trend of the incident was just as Shen Xiao expected. The media broke Shen Xiao's car accident and suspected it was a competitor's act. The only conflict with Shen Xiao recently was Li's.

Although everyone does not say it is broken, many people will guess Li's body.

Soon, someone broke the news that the driver who injured Shen Xiao had worked in Li's for many years. He retired from Li's this year. He did not expect this to happen once he retired.

So some people speculated that it must be because Li gave the retired driver a sum of money to let the other party make this accident.

Li was quite calm at first, and did not respond. Until the identity of the old driver was exposed, they began to sit still, claiming to thoroughly investigate the matter, and then give the public an explanation to tell everyone not to guess wildly. It is still a cooperative relationship with Shen Xiao, and it is impossible to do such heinous things. If someone rumors for no reason, they will formally file a complaint!

Shen Yu looked at the wonderful content in the newspaper and forgot to eat it for breakfast.

She has started to take summer vacation now. She usually sleeps late and no one cares, but she is more self-disciplined. She wakes up early every day to accompany Shen Xiao to exercise with her and have breakfast together. Afterwards, she sometimes feels tired and sleeps on the sofa in the living room. Most of the time, he will help Li Shu grow vegetables in the yard.

Uncle Li also took her to see another villa in the same community. The villa is nearly half smaller than the one they live in now. The yard is also small, just an ordinary villa. I heard that Father Shen wanted to leave this adopted daughter of.

The villa still maintains the model room appearance at the time of purchase, because Uncle Li has people regularly cleaned, so even if no one lives, the window looks bright and clean.

Although there were no people in the house, the yard was completely utilized by Li Shu, who grew a yard full of vegetables and fruits. Shen Yu recently took a holiday, and he and Li Shu used to water the vegetables every day.

But in this summer season, the majority of melons and beans are planted, but few green vegetables can be grown.

Uncle Li had already put on work clothes over there and was going to water in the yard next door. Shen Yu looked at the newspaper this morning. He was eating slowly, so he was not prepared to follow up, and there was an "injury" at home that needed her care. Run around.

Although Shen Xiao was not really hurt, he had to do enough to do the show. After he was discharged from the hospital, he went home and rested, and the company did not go. At most, he only used a mobile phone or a computer to remote control. If there was a meeting that required him to attend, he opened the video. .

Always, he really looks like "I'm really injured, I must take care of my illness!"

Shen Xiao would sit next to her, and asked her by the back of her chair, "Does the newspaper look good on me?"

Shen Yu ignored him until he finished reading a piece of news about Shen, and then turned to him and said, "Li Yuanhui said you are a close working partnership."

Shen Xiao sneered, "Right, stab each other closely."

Shen Yu thought about it and said, "If I hadn't chosen to cooperate with Li Shi, wouldn't I have these troubles today?"

Shen Xiao saw that her fingers became greasy because of the oil sticks, so she picked up the wet towel on the side and carefully wiped her each finger, saying, "When we were talking about cooperation with scd, they followed to join the competition. It 's because the comer is not good. Even if I did n't cooperate with him at that time, they would think of other ways. Once they did n't get the right to cooperate, they would come up with other bad ideas to break the cooperation of others. "