99

Shen Xiao didn't understand how he said stupid things like kneeling keyboard before, but he said everything, which will come back to regret, not his style.

His style is that even in a difficult situation, he must strive for the greatest benefit for himself.

So he took the keyboard calmly and tried the hand feeling, feeling that the quality was okay, at least it wouldn't break on knees.

Shen Yu's eyes were shining and she was ready to watch the show, urging: "Hurry, forgive you when you kneel."

Shen Xiao hooked the corner of her mouth and said, "Is it right if I kneel, then everything will be back to normal, and I will be able to hug you, kiss you, sleep you ..."

Shen Yu: ...

"How can you ask more than me?"

Such a sky-high asking price is nothing like the attitude that a person who does the wrong thing should have.

Shen Xiao said: "I always have to know what kind of candy I will get after a slap."

Shen Yu put his arms in his arms and leaned on the door frame, raising his eyelids to look at him, "It depends on your performance. If you kneel perfunctoryly, I will give you the sugar. If you have a correct attitude, you will know yourself correctly Mistake, this sugar will surely kill you.

After listening, Shen Xiao raised his eyebrows, no longer talking nonsense, put the keyboard under his feet, and began to take off his pants.

Looking at his behavior, Shen Yu was confused, "What are you doing?"

What do you do with your keyboard off your knees? What is this Sao operation?

Shen Xiao bent over to take off his trousers, and a pair of long legs were exposed in front of her, and he heard him say: "There is no sincerity to kneel in pants, I kneel naked."

Shen Yu: ...

There is actually the saying that naked kneeling is really a snake disease, and ordinary people should not be able to think of this trick.

Shen Xiao took off his trousers generously, afraid that Shen Yu wouldn't look careful, and he lifted up his shirt and flew at her.

With a black line on his face, Shen Yu said, "Kneel!"

Shen Xiao glanced at the keyboard on the ground and said with a loud voice, "The keyboard is too small to kneel."

Shen Yu thought he wanted to repent, and said angrily: "This keyboard is normal size, others can kneel, how come you are too small?"

Shen Xiao didn't refute, but just said: "You go to the study and take another one."

Shen Yu: ...

This man kneels a keyboard, and talks about the conditions, and asks for the request. Is this to punish the kneeling keyboard or perform the kneeling keyboard? !

Shen Yu glared at him, but trot down to the second floor to get the keyboard. When the keyboard was picked up, the two were placed side by side on the ground. She smiled provocatively at him and said, "Now it's all right."

Shen Xiao said no more nonsense, but in the face of Shen Yu, with a snap, he knelt up straight, his knee hit the keyboard, and heard Shen Yu couldn't help frowning, it should be very painful.

Shen Xiao kneeling is not the kind of twisting kneeling, his back is straight, his legs are spread apart, his hands are behind his back, and he looks up at Shen Yu with a straight head.

Shen Yu originally wanted him to realize his mistakes more deeply. As a result, he knelt, but instead made her shame so that she would not look directly at him.