103

A few days before the final exam, Yuan Yue's guy finally came back from the mountain. According to her, she was released after her sentence.

Yuan Yue knew that Shen Yu had moved to a new house in the city during this time, so when she came back, she did n't care about being sloppy with Situ. She ran to Shen Yu 's new house for a visit as soon as possible. The house is sour.

Going in and out and visiting again, Yuan Yue turned into a lemon essence and said in a whisper: "This is so cool, there is such a large cloakroom and gym! Oh my God, I was sour! I feel so extravagant when I bought that house for me. Now looking at you, I suddenly feel that I am really too easy to satisfy !!! "

"You can make money now, and then buy a big one." Shen Yu said.

Yuan Yue thought for a while and thought it made sense, and said, "I will buy a set next to you when I arrive! We can be a neighbor for life!"

Seeing her enthusiasm, Shen Yu couldn't bear to say that she doesn't expect to live here all her life.

Yuan Yue suddenly asked her, "What about you, do you have any plans in the future? I have many resources in my hands now. If you want, you can find a good book at any time. You have such a good foundation, so don't waste it." "

Shen Yu shook his head and said: "No worries, I am a sophomore now, I can still think about it, and I can always find a development that suits me best."

Yuan Yue frowned, saying in disagreement: "Time passes in a blink of an eye, don't you really plan to develop in the entertainment industry?"

Shen Yu thought about it and said, "I did think about it before, but now I have Shen Xiao. With care, I can't do it easily for my own career. I can easily drop him. I think that after I have someone in love, The excessive pursuit of freedom is actually selfish, so I want to find the best balance between the two. "

Yuan Yue looked at her dumbly, "You think so much! I didn't think about it so much, but Situ Yi will make trouble with me from time to time, and I also think I should think of a solution."

Shen Yu smiled at her and said, "You can think slowly now."

Yuan Yue looked at her tender smile and couldn't help but say: "It's true that Shen Xiao has found the treasure to be able to fall in love with you!"

Shen Yu smiled and did not answer, walked over to the coffee table and poured her a glass of juice, saying, "Let's stay for dinner, let's eat hot pot."

Yuan Yue: ...

Seeing her look different, Shen Yu asked her funny, "What's wrong?"

"As soon as you mention hot pot, it reminds me of bad memories." Yuan Yue said.

Shen Yulen thought about it, and immediately remembered the incident of Dove-occupied Magpie's Nest last year. Do n't even call back. "

That time Shen Xiao actually lived abruptly, or said that he wanted to experience the two-person world, this thing would be embarrassing and funny whenever he thinks about it.

Yuan Yue took the cold juice, took a big sip, sighed comfortably, and said, "I don't want to, it would really feel that Shen Xiao is terrifying! Even if he stood there expressionlessly, the gas field alone It can make people retreat. "At that time, Yuan Yue had little contact with Shen Xiao, and because of the blackened appearance in the book, he would be afraid of him.

"He's actually not as scary as you think." Shen Yu said shortly.

Yuan Yue said: "Since he upgraded to your boyfriend, I really don't feel too scared of him, and I feel that he has changed a lot, not as scary as I first saw."