34

Shen Yu is puzzled about Shen Xiao 's love of feeding her. She has never been able to get refreshed herself, but every time Shen Xiao feeds her, she is full of enthusiasm and can be seen as sincere. like.

It is estimated that every snake sperm disease has some strange hobby!

Shen Yu feels embarrassed to be fed at home on weekdays, let alone outside, but this is also her reaction in anxiety, the purpose is to interrupt the topic of the two of them, but did not expect Shen Xiao to cooperate so.

Not only a bite, but also a second bite and a third bite ... it's endless!

Shen Yu felt that she was in flames.

Chewing something on her mouth, Shen Yu turned her head to look at Bai Muqing and found that she was looking like a couch, looking at them in horror.

Being able to scare a bad woman like this, Shen Yu suddenly felt very happy, and she did n't mind Shen Xiao 's feeding so much, and pointed at the shrimp salad in front of her, saying, "I want that."

Shen Xiao yelled, then reached out and crossed over to give her food.

In this way, brother and sister you feed me, the scene is extremely harmonious.

But in Bai Muqing's view, this is definitely a very spicy picture!

"Have you ... always been like this?" Her smile on the corner of her mouth was slowly frozen. It can be seen that she should be very uncomfortable at this moment.

Shen Yu blinked and said, "Yes, what's wrong?"

Bai Muqing frowned and said, "Don't you think this is weird?"

Although Shen Yu agreed with her in her heart, she would have to stand on the opposite side no matter what Bai Muqing said, so she whispered, "It's not very strange, we are like this at home."

Bai Muqing couldn't hide the disgust in his eyes, and said, "You are so old, you still have to feed? Isn't it too coquettish?"

Shen Yulen looked for a while and heard the disgust in her words. She couldn't help but look back at Shen Xiao, then slowly lowered her head, and her emotions instantly became low.

Then secretly give me a compliment in my heart, I feel that I have the potential to play Bailian bitch! !

Since Shen Yu appeared, Shen Xiao's entire attention has been placed on her side, and she is simply too lazy to ignore Bai Muqing, let her go first, she is unwilling, this will not continue to eat and continue to chattering around, really Is too annoying.

He handed another shrimp ball to Shen Yu, but when she saw her head bowed down, he felt angry, and immediately an eye knife threw at Bai Muyu, saying, "Can you control this matter?"

Bai Muqing was questioned a bit ignorant, and felt that the man in front of him was really unreasonable. He clearly promised to come out with her, but he was not lukewarm to her, and he spoke to her in such a rushing tone.

Scum! ! !

She was upset, so she argued: "No, do you get along with your sister like this? Spoil your kids too!"

Because of Bai Muqing's words, Shen Xiao was once again refused to be fed by Shen Yu. He was also very uncomfortable. He threw the fork on the table and said, "My children, I am as happy as I please, what do you do with you?"

Shen Yu bowed his head, but listened to the conversation between the two of them with his ears raised, and applauded Shen Xiao in his heart. The snake was so sick that even the date of the date was correct. It was absolutely possible to be single with strength. If you go on like this, Bai Muqing, even if she is thick-skinned, will soon be run away by him, and she won't have to worry about Shen Xiao's blackening problem.