49

Xu Qi's stage play has already begun to rehearse. When Shen Yu first heard his introduction, she thought that the role she gave was only a supporting role. She only agreed after two days of consideration.

When I got the script, I realized that I was the heroine.

There is a feeling of being cheated.

Asked Xu Qi, he embarrassedly said frankly: "I was afraid that you did not agree at first, so I didn't tell the truth, but this role is really very suitable for you. Is it okay? "

Although it is said that it is very cold outside, he is very gentle with people who are familiar with him in private, and he speaks softly. His eloquence is very good, and he can always persuade others. The person of this character should be a director. Will like it.

After Shen Yu looked at the script, she didn't refuse again.

The stage play is about a child from a poor family who grew up secretly learning dance next to a dance school and grew up. With self-study of dance, he achieved great success and finally harvested a happy love.

The story itself is not very good, but Xu Qi wants to add some technological light and shadow to the stage play to present the stage more gorgeously, and also have a large number of large-scale group dance fragments. Shen Yu does not understand these well, but It sounds like a very colorful drama.

But the big premise of all these good ideas is that they need a lot of money to invest. Fortunately, his family is rich. No matter how he wants, the Xu family will support it, so it is not difficult to do special effects on stage dramas. .

Xu Qi planned to complete the first performance of the stage play in the next semester, so after Shen Yu took over the script, they took the time to start rehearsing.

Even the venue was provided by Xu Qi. The most common sentence he said to the members was: "Don't worry about the funding."

Every other girl in the same drama, every time he listened to this sentence, would make a **** in the eyes, and when Brother Xu said it, he was very handsome.

But Shen Yu always felt that when they said this, they had more flattering elements.

Xu Qi's appearance at best can only be considered handsome, but not as handsome, and he is too thin. Sometimes he feels a bit skinny when he sees his collarbone exposed in a sweater.

The really handsome person should be ... like Shen Xiao!

Thinking of Shen Xiao, Shen Yu felt angry again. When he was sick that day, he did not know if he was confused. He always said strange things, and finally said that she had a crush on him.

It's almost inexplicable, not to mention that she doesn't want to fall in love yet, even if she wants to talk, she won't go to a villain to talk, and she is still her nominal brother. In the same house, eating the same food, and looking up all day without looking down, it is not a sibling, but it is better than a sibling. With this relationship, it seems strange to have a love affair.

In fact, whether or not to fall in love is not her biggest worry. What she is annoying is that Shen Xiao does not listen to her explanation at all! That neuropathy, what I have identified, does not listen to other people's excuses at all.

Not to mention that she is a dead duck, and she refuses to admit that she has a crush on him. Shen Yu is smirked by him.

Later, she was furious and wanted to find him to continue the theory. He actually refused to talk to her about this topic, which made her feel a sense of suffocation.

For this matter, she wanted to cold war with him for a few days, and he came coldly: "You are guilty, you must be in love with me."

All day long he heard that he had a crush on crush, she couldn't remember how to write these two words!