7

When Shen Yu was an actor, she knew that hysterical crying was an individual effort, not only testing her lung capacity, but also testing her patience, because crying will make you tired for a long time. If you are tired, you want to rest. The effect is definitely not good.

At this moment, it was also a test of her crying drama. She was not crazy but Shen Xiao, so she could only use the cry to help him. Shen Xiao was like a rock in the dung pit. It's hard, so she doesn't move as much as she can cry.

At first, Shen Yu was not allowed to cry out of face, but after the car walked for a while, she was frustrated that she could not stop because of the face.

Just when she hesitated to take a break, Shen Xiao finally had a move.

He took out his buzzing ears first, then untied his tie, smoothed it with his fingers, and then folded it in half, slowly rolling up from the smallest end. His fingers are distinctly skeined and slender, and his tie looks like a delicate craft in his hand.

After rolling the tie, he said to Shen Yu with a smile: "If you cry again, this tie will be stuffed into your mouth, believe it or not?"

Shen Yu: ...

After getting along this time, Shen Yu was convinced that he would have done so since he said that, so he closed his mouth without any hesitation, and looked at him with watery eyes across his glasses.

Shen Xiao hummed, handed the tie to her, and coaxed softly: "Good luck, the tie has given you away. When you want to cry, you put the tie into your mouth."

Shen Yu: ...

It turns out that the tie also has this function, she is really good at it! ! But she actually wanted to tie the tie around his neck, wrap it twice, and tighten it!

The car drove steadily all the way. Under the warning of the tie, the atmosphere in the car was peaceful and harmonious. When passing by somewhere, Shen Xiao asked the driver to stop by the roadside, then leaned forward and said a few words to the bodyguard of the co-pilot. After hearing the bodyguard, he opened the door.

After a while, the bodyguard trot back and handed Shen Xiao a small box of things.

Shen Yu was still sulking this time, too lazy to look at him, but still saw the colorful packaging with the corners of his eyes, and he didn't know what it was.

When the car drove on the road again, Shen Xiao threw the box of things to her with a disgusted look. Shen Yu was a little stunned, and took a look. She was ignorant. If you read it right, this is a box of candy for children! !

For her? Is it because she just smashed her house, and she was crying again, so buying a package of sugar is a compensation for smashing the house? ?

Poor she spends a week setting up the room, is it worth a box of candy? ? ?

Shen Yu would like to smash the candy back to him, who is rare?

But just thinking about it, she still held his tie in her right hand, she was afraid of this smashing, this tie would really stuff into her mouth.

The candy boxes are colorful, and the inside is also colorful. Each packet is individually wrapped, and the soft, chubby candy is coated with a layer of powdered sugar, which looks delicious.

So she opened a small bag to eat, and the sweet and sour taste spread out at the tip of her tongue, which should have been cured, but she ate and felt angry.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

Where is this to eat candy, this is clearly the little nest she has lost! !