45

When Xu Qi said something to her and said that she would meet after school, Shen Yu was actually a little scared. She was afraid that Xu Qi would suddenly say something strange to her.

Although she thinks that the 20-year-old is not young, at present she has no intention of talking about emotions. At least she will not talk about emotions until she successfully reverses Shen Xiao's fate.

In the face of her brother who can get sick anytime, anywhere, she has already broken her heart. Where else is she thinking about her feelings?

Fortunately, Xu Qi did not say anything strange.

"This new rehearsal drama, there is a dancer who grows in adversity. I think about it, I think you are very suitable, you are a performance department, and the dance is so good, it is really very suitable. I hope to invite you to participate. "

Shen Yu frowned, "But I don't have much experience in stage dramas, I have played in exams before, and I take more classes this semester. I don't know if the time can be scheduled."

"Relax, if you promise to perform, other things can be coordinated, mainly because this drama is to participate in national competitions, so every character wants to find the most suitable actor."

Shen Yu was a little embarrassed. In fact, she was quite interested in what Xu Qi said. In this way, she could also exercise acting skills, but she was afraid of conflicts in time.

"Can you give me two days to consider?" She asked.

Xu Qi's eyes lit up and nodded quickly, "Yes, we really hope you can join!"

Shen Yu said: "I will consider carefully."

When they said this, the two just walked out of the teaching building, and Shen Yu wanted to say goodbye to Xu Qi, and went to take a ride on his own. As a result, Xu Qi very enthusiastically said that he would accompany her to the bus station, and she could tell her story on the way.

Shen Yu had a hard time, but nodded in agreement.

She was seriously doubting what Li Yiyi said to her, saying that Brother Xu Qi was very cold and did not like to take care of others. But the boy in front of him was obviously terribly enthusiasm and scary, could he also be crossed?

However, Xu Qi 's stage drama is quite appealing. She listened to it easily, and the role was very challenging. She was really willing to try it.

This would be the setting sun, shining a warm orange light on the cement road under their feet. Shen Yu faced the sunlight, and it was even more splendid in front of her. She raised her hand to block it, and then she saw that there was a parked road ahead The royal blue sports car feels familiar, and the figure beside the car is more familiar.

She couldn't help but leave Xu Qi and speed up her walk towards the car, and Xu Qi, who was left behind, froze for a moment and hurried up.

Shen Xiao originally drove the car into the small playground. Before picking up Shen Yu, he parked here, but when he parked just now, Shen Yu and the boy had already gone outside, so he could only withdraw the car and drive Waiting at some intersections outside, for fear that Shen Yu didn't see it, he even got off the train and took out a cigarette, and smoked while waiting to stop people.

He wanted to see what kind of wild man he actually dared to provoke his children.

When he first saw it, he almost burst into anger, but he quickly calmed down. The child in the family who was in love with him was obviously him. How could he still fall in love with another man. It must be the man's entanglement. she was!

Thinking of this, Shen Xiao put the cigarette in his mouth, and then began to pull his sleeves. If the other party was too slippery, he would n't mind beating him first.