75

"Sorry, I don't mean anything else, I just feel a little strange." Xu Qi looked a little embarrassed and scratched his head embarrassedly.

Shen Yu shook his head and said, "Thank you, Brother, for your concern, everyone's feelings are chosen by themselves. It's not worth it, just be clear in your heart."

Xu Qi squeezed her lips, hesitated, and said: "You are not afraid, will someone point your finger at your feelings in the future, do you talk about things?"

Shen Yu felt irritable for a while. Before that, she might still have a little worry, but under Xu Qi's question, she could clearly and clearly determine her mind.

She likes Shen Xiao and does not look in the unexpected world.

If this feeling is changed to other people, he may hesitate, may be forbearing, or may give up directly, but Shen Xiao is different. After confirming his feelings, he resolutely and confessed to her. I never worried about the change of identity, nor the eyes of others, nor the rejection of her again and again. His feelings are strong and unpretentious.

Shen Yu thought, if he dodges and retreats, it really doesn't deserve his feelings.

After thinking for a while, she smiled and said to Xu Qi: "Because it is him, I will not be afraid."

The person of Shen Xiao, only others are afraid of him, who has not seen him.

Xu Qi: ...

At this time, other actors came one after another, and the two talents ended the topic, but Shen Yu was actually a little uncomfortable. She felt that Shen Xiao's feelings for her were rejected by others, and she was a little unhappy.

Xu Qi may also feel that she is a little out of bounds. Afterwards, her attitude towards her became more gentle. Even if she was not in a good condition, she did not say much about it. Instead, someone else made mistakes.

During the break, a female student was sitting next to Shen Yu, chatting with Shen Yu in a low voice, and complained: "Xu Qi is really too eccentric. If you did something wrong, he said softly that he would come again. We were wrong. He Just take one side to another, and it 's too obvious. If we hear that he has a girlfriend, we all think he 's in love with you! "

Shen Yu quickly whispered, "Don't talk like that, it's uncomfortable to be heard by Brother Xu and his girlfriend."

The other party said: "I don't know what his girlfriend looks like. I have heard about it, but it seems that no one has ever seen it, nor seen her to come to Xu Qi."

Shen Yu: ...

This is too mysterious.

Now that young people are in love, do n't you just want to show them all over the world?

Just like her brother, she took a wallet with photos of the two and saw everyone wanted to show it off.

She had just finished thinking about it, and Shen Xiao sneezed two times fiercely, frightened several of the surrounding bosses, and ridiculed him cheerfully, "Brother Shen, you have done too much to offend people. , Scolding you in the background. "

Shen Xiao rubbed his nose and smiled: "Then he better not let me know."

At this time, several executives are meeting to play golf, chatting and chatting at the same time, the atmosphere is not bad, because Shen Xiao has been quite normal recently, and does not fall ill. The executives privately feel that he is much better than before.

A manager said to Shen Xiao:

"I heard that President Shen is going to hold a birthday party, but I want to be cheeky and ask for an invitation letter."