41

Since it is a serious banquet in the mall, the attendees are naturally big men with heads and faces. Shen Yu recommended that she should be Shen Xiao 's female companion, so she should not be too perfunctory. Dresses, jewelry, shoes, and leather bags must be prepared first. low.

She had jewelry, but when she first came through it, Shen Xiao once gave her a wooden box for jewelry. At that time, he gave a very casual attitude, just like giving a lollipop.

The simple wooden box contained a box full of jewellery, but because it was cluttered together, it looked like a three-dollar stall.

Later, when Shen Yu was free, he patiently sorted them out and sorted them out. Heran discovered that there were actually three sets of diamonds and two sets of jadeite, both of which were a complete set, including necklace earrings bracelet rings ...

In addition to the whole set, there are other styles, such as necklaces, bracelets, bracelets, rings and other fragmentary ...

Shen Yu is not a professional jewelry appraiser and cannot estimate the specific price of that box of jewelry, but it must be very, very expensive. As a result, she felt uneasy about hiding the box wherever she went, and later went to ask Uncle Li, this box before Where is it placed.

Uncle Li told her not to be too nervous, and said that this box of things was previously placed on the shelf of the study, because Shen Xiao thought it was useless, and she never moved it, nor saw it stolen.

Later, Shen Yu took a shoe box and put it in it and hid it in the closet. It was very safe to comfort herself.

This time I'm going to the banquet, these jewelry can finally come in handy!

When jewelry is available, dresses and shoes have to be re-purchased. Shen Yu feels that she worked so hard to prevent Shen Xiao and Bai Muqing from developing adultery. The ultimate goal is to understand and save Shen Xiao, so in this process, the Shen Xiao should pay for all the additional costs.

She couldn't help but pay for it, thanks to it!

After such an analysis, Shen Yu went to talk with Shen Xiao with full confidence.

After dinner that day, Shen Yu was lying on the couch with her legs up, took a book and sketched a plan on it, and looked conscientious.

The heating in the room was sufficient. She only wore a thin home wear. Her trousers were eight minutes long and her legs were raised, revealing her fair legs and feet.

Shen Xiao came over with a plate of fruit salad and saw the lovely feet at a glance.

He squinted his eyes, thinking a little uncomfortably, this big cold day, still wearing such short pants, is he trying to tease him? Hum, childish!

Uncle Li will still be hiding in the room. Shen Xiao wants to get a fruit to feed the child, and he has to do it himself. As a result, the apple cantaloupe is cut into large and small sizes, completely unshaped. A lot of salad dressing was poured on it to cover up his extremely poor knifeman.

So when he came with a fruit salad, what Shen Yu saw was a sloppy white salad dressing, but there were few pieces of fruit.

Because she occupied most of the sofa and there was no place for Shen Xiao to sit on, he looked at it, and then stretched out his hand to lift her up, let her sit up straight, and then sat next to her.

Pulled by him, Shen Yu was almost strangled by his own clothes, and could not help but secretly stare at him.

Shen Xiao raised her eyebrows and stirred the salad dressing with a spoon again. It looked sticky and made people have no appetite!