78

Its name is a birthday banquet, which is actually a gathering of businessmen.

Shen Xiao has always been arrogant and does n't like this noisy and false way of socializing, but this year he was forced out. If he does n't do it, Li Yuanhui will jump out and do it for him as a friend. To tear the face with Li Shi, so the best way to refuse is to do it yourself.

This feeling of being forced makes Shen Xiao very unhappy!

People like him who are narrow-minded and must pay attention, whoever makes him uncomfortable, will be unlucky.

Shen Xiao felt that he could bear the temper to hold a banquet. It was already the limit. If the Li family still had to measure in, then he would really turn upside down on the spot.

On the way from the airport to the suburbs, Assistant Du was worried, and bitterly told him: "Our layout in Li's has just been completed. At this time, you can't come by your own temperament. You have to bear with it. , Wait for a while, when you want to abuse them as you want, I will definitely not stop you, I will also hand you a knife! "

Shen Xiao glanced at him impatiently and said, "It's hard to say that if he dares to engage in moths today, I will deal with him on the spot."

Assistant Du really got his hair white in a hurry, and said, "Can't you take out the 10,000th of your patience with the young lady and get along with Li Yuanhui?"

Shen Xiao sneered, "Is your request a bit too high, I don't have so much patience with you."

Assistant Du: ...

Dare to love him for so many years beside the boss, but not as good as one ten thousandth of the young lady? !

He can't do this job! He wants to resign! Immediately, immediately resign!

Shen Xiao looked at him as an expression bag, and was not comforted, but just said coolly: "Think of Paramela ..."

Assistant Du: ...

In fact, the boss still has advantages, such as ... for example ... I didn't think about it!

The car was in the entanglement of Assistant Du, all the way to the suburbs.

As he approached the villa, the car slowly slowed down, Shen Xiao's eyes sharpened. Even in the car, he could frown at the two women sitting in the yard at a glance.

Disgruntled thinking: The children in his family really make him uneasy, not only to prevent men from staring at her, but also to prevent women from being too close to her! !

Shen Yu and Yuan Yue sat on the wooden stools, chatting, watching Erha playing balloons on the grass, and hearing the sound of the car, Shen Yu could not wait to stand up.

I used to talk on the phone every day, but I didn't feel much about it, but when I was about to meet, Shen Yu actually had a strong miss in his heart.

A week apart, she really missed him.

Shen Xiao pushed the car door to get off, and stood tall on the grass with a slender figure, and then spread her arms to her.

Shen Yu left Yuan Yue in an instant, trotting in the past, thinking of giving him a warm hug, but did not expect that when Shen Xiao touched her body, her arms worked like a child, directly Just picked her up.

"Ah!" Shen Yu yelled in horror without any preparation, and clasped his neck tightly with his hands, shouting in complaint: "Brother !!!"

The people around couldn't help but twitched the corner of the mouth, this dog food sprinkled so unexpectedly!