97

Situ Yi is also a person who often goes to the gym. He is still stumped when chopping wood, but he just got started and can't let go of his hands and feet, and his movements are not as natural and smooth as Shen Xiao did.

Yuan Yue came out and saw this situation, and really laughed unkindly. It was really rare to see Situ Yi deflated.

"Did you not eat when you came here? Oh my god, don't hack your legs!" Yuan Yue leaned on the doorpost and covered her mouth to steal music, although she didn't understand why Situ Yi was chopping wood, but to her In general, this entertainment effect is absolutely perfect.

Situ Yi stopped his hand movements, wiped a sweat, looked back at Yuan Yue, sneered: "You laugh now, you cry at night!"

Shen Xiao was fanning the flames on the side, "You may not make her cry at night, you still have to chop this pile of wood first, and let's talk about it, and the two women want to love each other, it's nothing to us."

Situ Yi narrowed his eyes, "A blind date? Two women?"

Yuan Yue jumped up in an instant, "Shen ... President Shen, you're too much, before I lost ... I also said good things to you, you got Xiao Yu angry, I won't accept her, do you let you continue to bully? ?"

Shen Xiao sneered, "It's okay to stay, even if I'm tired of being together for a whole day, it's not necessary to sleep in a bed!"

Situ frowned, "Sleep a bed ??"

Yuan Yue: ...

Are these two men's jealousy too much? Even women's vinegar? ? ?

Founding that he was the target of the siege of the two men, Yuan Yue jumped up and turned and ran, then ran into his room and said to Shen Yu, who had just got out of bed, "What should I do, Situ Yi came over, he looks like he joined your brother Now, this will still help your brother cut wood! "

Shen Yu: ...

Are they not natural enemies? How could they join forces and Situ Yi also helped chopping wood?

She didn't believe it and said, "Did you wake up and hallucinate?"

Yuan Yue shook her head quickly and said what happened just before the door.

After listening to it, Shen Yu thought for a while and said, "Surely it was not Situ Yi who helped chopping wood. He should have been fooled by my brother. He, like this, has a lot of thoughts."

Yuan Yue was stunned, "Is Situ Yi so stupid?"

Shen Yu was so funny, "He probably didn't get in touch with my brother, so he was accidentally fooled."

Yuan Yue thought for a while and couldn't help but snorted, "Normally it's so cool to go to heaven. I didn't expect to be routine. Ha ha ha, I can laugh at this joke for a year! Ha ha ha ha ha ..."

Shen Yu dressed and picked up the comb again, thinking while combing, "When I first came in to take a nap, Shen Xiao sent me a message about where to sleep tonight. I said I would sleep with you, he said Waiting for the discussion at night, will he know that Situ Yi is coming? "

Yuan Yue said: "Situ originally came here tomorrow, but unexpectedly came today."

Shen Yu clapped his hands and said: "That must be Shen Xiao to ventilate the letter, but also alarmist, Situ Yi will come ahead of time!"

Yuan Yue: ...

"You really understand Shen Xiao."

Shen Yu laughed, "I have lived with him since I wore it in. I spent a lot of brain cells fighting with him all day long."