63

This time Shen Xiao's confession was serious, and Shen Yu didn't give any definite answer at the end. She didn't nod and agreed, nor did she simply and decisively refuse as before.

Because she was a little flustered.

Shen Xiao's personality has changed a lot, sometimes fierce and evil, sometimes lively and cheerful, sometimes treacherous and cunning ... In short, she has seen many of his faces, but she has not seen like this now, pious and fragile, people almost forget that he is actually one. Snake disease in the stomach with bad water.

Shen Yu was hugged tightly by him, feeling the temperature from his body, and the tip of his nose was the faint smell of smoke on his body.

She looked up at the dim ceiling, thinking wildly, he should have smoked a lot today, it seems that she was in a bad mood before.

She didn't know whether to push him away, or pat his back to give him some comfort, but at the confession of others, it seemed a bit outdated.

Shen Xiao seemed to be particularly sensible tonight. He confessed seriously, and did not ask her to give an immediate response, but said very thoughtfully, "You think slowly, don't worry about answering, we still have a lot of time."

When he finished, he laid her on the bed lightly, and then kissed her on her eyebrows before turning around and leaving. She also thoughtfully turned on the light and closed the door before going out.

Shen Yu stared blankly at his tall, stiff back, separated by the door panel, and then sighed silently. He lay back to bed and raised an arm to block his eyes.

"It's terrible ..."

Serious snake snake disease, lethality is really great!

She couldn't refuse him with the integrity of the first time as she always did! !

The next morning, Shen Yu limped and went downstairs. Although the wound still hurts, it didn't affect walking. It just pulled the wound every time you stepped up, and then it hurt, but one Thinking of today's itinerary, she felt she could bear her teeth.

In two days before the New Year, Li Shu said that he would go shopping in the shopping mall today. In fact, before that, Li Shu has successively bought juvenile goods. The company also sent a lot of things over there, but Li Shu still I always feel that I haven't bought enough. He said that this year's home is not the same as in previous years, so it is necessary to live a lively New Year.

Shen Yu can understand his mood a little bit. In the past, Shen Xiao was strange and angry. Shen Yu hid in her room all day. She did n't have any popularity at home. Now she became lively and Shen Xiao did n't easily fall ill. The most relaxing one of the year.

So knowing that Uncle Li was going to the supermarket, she proposed to go with it. Originally, her foot walk was not very painful yesterday. Uncle Li also agreed to take her with her, but did not expect to be rubbed by Erha again. It hurts, I do n't know if Uncle Li will let it go.

Sure enough, as soon as she sat at the dining table, Uncle Li said: "There have been a lot of people in the supermarket these two days. Your feet are not very convenient. If you get rubbed again, you have to cry again!"

"Uncle Li, I'm getting stuffy at home these days, so please take me." Then, she shook Uncle Li's arm and spoiled, "Take me ! "

"Where to go?" A slightly lazy male voice came from the stairs, Shen Xiao stretched down and walked down, "Early in the morning, where are you going?"

Shen Yu turned to look at him and said, "We are going to the supermarket to buy new year's goods."

Uncle Li said busy: "It's not us, I go to the supermarket."