86

Assistant Du has been working with Shen Xiao for several years and believes that he has experienced a lot of strong winds and waves. He thought that his heart has been trained very strong. At least when faced with emergencies, he can do not change his face and calmly respond.

But this time, Assistant Du found that he couldn't calm down at all, because his boss, a man who had the lifeline of the whole group, actually said that he wanted to see a psychologist! !

This is scarier than a horror story!

Assistant Du got down to the desk and approached him excitedly, asking: "What's wrong with you, boss? Why do you have to see a psychologist for no reason? What's wrong?"

Shen Xiao withdrew his boss chair a little bit. In addition to Shen Yu, he kept a certain safety distance to everyone. Assistant Du, when excited, forgot this distance.

"I have no problem anywhere, you just contact me, be more professional and more famous."

Assistant Du was dumbfounded again, and looked at Shen Xiao carefully, and found that he had a clear eye, his face was as usual, and even his hair style was very handsome. It did look fine, but the psychiatrist looked at psychology, as if it had nothing to do with his appearance. So he asked suspiciously, "Is it really okay? You haven't lost your temper recently, are you suffocating and uncomfortable? If it doesn't work, we'll hurry up and clean up Li Yuanhui so as to relieve you of the burden."

Shen Xiao: ...

He was too lazy to explain too much to his assistant, so he said: "Go and find me one quickly, and leave my personal number when the time comes, and let the doctor contact me directly."

Listening to him saying this, Assistant Du was also worried, thinking that it would be okay if something really happened. The boss has looked much normal recently, is it just an illusion?

Since Shen Xiao has so ordered, Assistant Du will carefully record this matter in the book, preparing to wait for the best psychologist after the work is completed, whether it is really to cure the disease, or the best wrong.

Then he was going to continue to report on his work. As a result, Shen Xiao thought of something again and interrupted him again, saying: "You ask someone to check it out. After going to college, Xiao Yu will learn what dance class to dance in."

Assistant Du also watched the stage drama starring Shen Yu. The deepest impression was that Shen Yu danced very well. He always thought that Shen Yu 's dance was learned from an early age. check? So he said: "Miss' dance skills, it seems that it should be the accumulation of years."

Shen Xiao rubbed his chin and said, "Uncle Li didn't know that she learned to dance, and she should have studied at school."

Assistant Du said suspiciously: "So why check this?"

Shen Xiao stared at him unhappy, "Have you been talking more and more recently? I want to know more about my girlfriend, can't I?"

Assistant Du nodded and wanted to know more about the person he loves. This is normal. Everyone will do this. But the boss understands a person's means. Isn't it right? Do you want to check her if you love her? But to think about it, Assistant Du still took note. He took the boss's salary and naturally had to do things for him, and he just went to check where Miss Cha learned the dance. It didn't seem too excessive.

The second performance of the stage play is scheduled to be half a month later, and the location is also very close, even in the next city, it takes less than an hour to drive on the high speed.

When she heard the news, Shen Yu was relieved. She felt that this distance should be within the tolerance of Shen Xiao. She does things now, she will take into account Shen Xiao's ideas. Shen Xiao really held her in the palm of her hand, and she naturally had to give him the same response. Sometimes she still thinks, she loves Shen Xiao, is it not as much as Shen Xiao loves her, otherwise she has no urge to tie people around all the time?