21

Before Shen Yu felt strange, she was slapped by Bai Muyu's arrogant personality. How could she give up, but Bai Muyu did nothing but just continued to treat her as a transparent person, which is really abnormal!

Sure enough, a bigger conspiracy was waiting for her here.

Without her own consent, she was given a performance show, and she deliberately concealed two rehearsals, causing her to miss the best time to resign.

If this is changed to the original owner, do you have to find a place to hide and cry?

But having said that, if it is the original owner, I dare not dare to slap Bai Muyu.

It was really a grievance.

In addition to being angry, Shen Yu quickly calmed down and comforted herself, but the situation was not very bad.

Before crossing, the stage is her home. Whether it is a solo or group dance, she is the most dazzling one, so she has never been afraid to perform. It would be no problem to let her jump on stage for more than ten minutes.

It's just that she doesn't have enough self-confidence for this body yet. Although she is doing stretching exercises every day, the softness and muscle strength can't be compared with the original body for dancing, and she can't reach that level.

After finishing the speech, Shen Yu and the entertainment commissioner left the school in a hurry, but instead of going home by bus, they were going to go shopping.

Since she decided to go to the dress rehearsal and decided to show the limelight, she had to be prepared. After all, there was not much time left for her.

Before she came, the original owner set up a white and beautiful person, tossing the poor and sour look of an adult. Except for some ordinary clothes, there is really nothing that can be done. Beautiful skirts and basic cosmetics are not available at all.

Shen Yu thought she had to equip herself with a pair of contact lenses. She would definitely not be able to put it on tomorrow afternoon, but at least she had to use it on the school day, and she needed to buy some cosmetics. She was familiar with stage makeup and did not need to fake others hand.

Finally, I have to rent a suitable costume, but I still have to dance my own classical dance.

With such a plan, it is estimated that there is no way to go back tonight.

When taking the bus, Shen Yu called Uncle Li and said that he wouldn't go back to dinner tonight and surprised Uncle Li.

Except for the days when he went out to rent a house, Shen Yu never ate dinner at home.

Uncle Li was worried and asked what she was going to do. Shen Yu could only say that she wanted to go shopping, think about it, and told Uncle Li not to tell Shen Xiao, lest the snake disease would have to be rid of the moth. .

"Just buy some clothes. I'm a lot thinner now, and the clothes at home are not suitable." She said half-truly.

Although Uncle Li thinks it is a bit weird to go shopping at this time and buy clothes, he still says: "Is the money enough? Do you want me to change it for you? Since I go to buy clothes, I buy more and buy beautiful ones. You buy some clothes. "

Shen Yu smiled: "I know, Uncle Li."

Hanging up the phone, the car happened to pass a dance school. She hurriedly rang the bell and got off. There should be many shops for renting costumes in the neighborhood. She went around, found two, and finally chose a skirt.

When I tried it on, I surprised the boss, walked around her twice, and yelled: "You are so thin? Your clothes are loose and not thin at all. You are so blind. The figure, the waist is so thin, and the vest line. "