112 Extra 3

Shen Xiao was cruelly rushed to the second-floor room for a few days because of his self-explosive crime. Although he was extremely depressed, he thought that he could not handle his wife's feet for a while.

I could bear it in front of my wife, but I couldn't bear it outside. It was rare to go to the company, but also to find someone to go crazy. It made the whole company up and down.

Even Assistant Du was overwhelmed and even thought about calling Shen Yu for help.

"What report are you doing? Such a perfunctory! Do these managers do not want to do it?" Shen Xiao smashed a few reports on the table, frowning, and unhappy.

Assistant Du wiped his cold sweat silently and said, "This was done at your request two days ago."

Shen Xiao said: "You mean, I asked them to make such a bad report? So they don't want to do it, but I don't want to do it?"

Assistant Du: ...

If you are the boss, if you do n't want to do it, you do n't have to do it!

Just when Du Zhu's ideal way to coax the big demon king, the secretary's office made an internal call, "Mr. Shen, Mr. Situ is downstairs, he asked you if you have time?"

Shen Xiao raised her eyebrows. This was the first time Situ Yi came to the door on her own initiative. She didn't know what was the major event.

He sat back at the table, reached out to pack up several documents, and said, "Let him come up."

Assistant Du asked him incredulously, "Do we have business to cooperate with Situ Group recently?"

Shen Xiao shook his head, "It is estimated that he came here."

Assistant Du: ...

Are the feelings of these two bosses so good that they can cross each other? He doesn't know anything!

After thinking for a while, Shen Xiao said to Assistant Du: "Go down and meet me, anyway, it's a boss."

Assistant Du nodded quickly and turned around.

Shen Xiao put the documents in his hand aside and speculated in his mind that Situ Yi came over to find his purpose. The most recent cooperation between the two was to jointly suppress the Li's Group, and there was no contact afterwards. Situ Yi really talked cooperating? ?

After waiting for a long time, Situ Yi was invited by Assistant Du. He saw him standing at the door and looked at the environment in the office. He smiled and said: "Mr. Shen is really rich and rich, and the office alone is several times larger than mine. . "

Shen Xiao squinted and said, "After all, I will make more money."

Situ Yi: ...

Shen Xiao didn't make a courtesy with him, and asked directly, "So what's the matter with you coming to me?"

Situ Yi did not rush to answer, just like walking with the model, walking around in Shen Xiao's office, and then slowly said: "I'm here to take you to play today."

Shen Xiao looked at him silently for a few seconds before saying, "Can you speak human language?"

Situ Yi raised his eyebrows, walked to his desk, opened the chair prepared for the guests, sat down, raised his legs and said, "I'm not talking about humans, you understand!"

Shen Xiao: ...

This phrase sounds familiar, as if I have been like this to others.

"You're disgusting, what's the fun of the two old men? Besides, I'm not too familiar with you for playing together!" Shen Xiao said disgustedly.