105

As soon as she got up, Shen Yu was startled by this invincible big melon. She quickly awakened Shen Xiao beside him and asked him, "Is this what you made?"

Shen Xiao 's sleep was not over, she turned around and hugged her to continue to sleep, Shen Yu raised her hand and grabbed him on the arm, then he opened his eyes reluctantly, and asked her in a dumb voice: "How Alright? "

Shen Yu quickly raised his mobile phone in front of him and showed him entertainment news, "Bai Muqing and Li Yuanhui broke out! Did you let someone do it?"

Shen Xiao wiped her face, took a closer look at her mobile phone, and said, "It should be done by Situ Yi."

Shen Yu: ...

Thanks to her yesterday, she still praised that Situ Yi was an upright person, and the result was similar to Shen Xiao.

"So since he has these materials, why not send them out early in the morning? It has been several days!" Shen Yu said.

Shen Xiao sneered and said: "So he said that his ink stains were just breaking news, and he was not going to testify in court.

Shen Yu nodded understandingly and said, "People should be more cautious."

Shen Xiao was obviously not interested in this topic. After glancing at the time, he threw the phone aside and stretched out his hand. He caught Shen Yu like an octopus and said, "It's still too early, let's do some exercise." Just lick her like a puppy.

Shen Yu dodges from side to side, and then reaches out to push his head away, saying angrily and funny: "Are you doing anything other than doing this all day?"

Shen Xiao laughed: "Of course there are other things, but this matter is more important!"

Shen Yu: ...

For Shen Yu, there is nothing important today, but they have to pack up in the morning and then return to the villa for the summer vacation.

Shen Xiao has been busy for the past two weeks. He is talking to Li Shi about the details of the terms of the cancellation of cooperation. He said that after discussing this, he will take Shen Yu to Europe for a vacation, but Li Shi is very cunning and asks for prices. No specific progress has been made, so I do n't know when I will delay my trip to Europe.

After exercising in bed twice in a row, Shen Yu's legs were soft after getting up, and she would tremble when walking.

So after the two men took a shower, Shen Yu asked Shen Xiao to make breakfast, "Just hot bread, hot milk, fried two eggs, fried two slices of ham, nothing difficult!"

Shen Xiao's expression is a little tangled, "It sounds really simple, so let's do it, you guide me next to it."

Shen Yu pouted, "My legs are sore, I can't stand it!"

Without thinking, Shen Xiao picked her up directly, then walked into the kitchen, put her on the grooming table, and said, "You just sit here."

Shen Yu sat on the table, shook her legs happily, and smiled: "That's no problem."

"You don't need to pour too much oil for frying eggs. You can heat the pan before you beat the eggs. Let the points come out and fry the ham ..."

Shen Xiao is like a robot. One password and one action, others are not stupid. As long as he wants to learn, there is basically nothing that can stump him, so in the entire guidance process, no major accidents have occurred. .

Both will also have breakfast soon.

At breakfast, Shen Yu took the tablet again and clicked on Weibo to watch the hot search. The news that Bai Muqing hooked up with a married woman was still in the top two.