12

Shen Xiao's tyrannical dragging manner made Shen Yu discouraged. She did not go directly, but walked a few steps into the crowd again, trying to see what was inside.

The Shen Group has an independent office building. There is a small square in front of the building. Because it is close to the commercial street, the small square is usually visited by people. Today is also the weekend. The flow of people is more than usual. So if something happens, the blink of an eye will be surrounded by water.

Shen Yu squeezed rashly forward with the disgusted eyes of the people around him, and finally finally saw clearly that there was a man paralyzed in the open space in the middle of the crowd. From the perspective of Shen Yu, you can only see the other person's side face, just look at the shape, it should be a little young man in his twenties, wearing okay, all over the body is a famous brand, but frustrated, sitting On the ground.

It seems that this person is in trouble, she just thought that Shen Xiao took a group of people to fight in groups! !

As soon as Shen Xiao appeared, the people around him spread out automatically, allowing him to easily walk in front of the troublemaker.

The person sitting on the ground saw Shen Xiao coming out, the emotion became more and more excited, shouted with a throat: "Shen Xiao, you **** king bastard, finally dare to get out? You do n't let Lao Tzu get better, Lao Tzu will Make you happy, I will **** your mother! I will let everyone know today that you are the dog who killed me !!!!!! "

Scolding and scolding, the man waved his arms wildly and wildly, only to see that the light flashed in his hand, and when he looked carefully, it was actually a dagger with cold light.

The onlookers could not help whispering, "He has a knife!"

Shen Yu also saw the knife, only to feel worried for a while, although she has been bullied by Shen Xiao for a while, but seeing him in danger, she will still worry about him, after all, he is a family.

She looked back anxiously and found that Uncle Li had squeezed beside her and quickly said, "Uncle Li, what should we do? Are we going now?"

Uncle Li is about the same height as her, looking on tiptoe, frowning and saying, "Don't go first, sir can solve it, we couldn't help in the past."

Shen Yu asked again: "Why don't they call the police?"

Uncle Li shook his head, "Not clear."

The two are anxious here, but Shen Xiao is calm and calm. Even when they see each other holding a dagger, their brows are not wrinkled. They just raised their hands, and a few bodyguards quickly dispersed and stood in a circle, watching The crowd was separated, and he slowly approached the person by himself.

Because of the distance, the surroundings are still noisy, and everyone can't hear the conversation between the two.

Shen Xiao held his arms, stood in front of him, and looked down at him like a king, saying, "Lin He, you dare to come here to make trouble today, it is also courageous, but do you think that I will be afraid? A knife that can't even kill a chicken ?? "

The young man named Lin He was angrily annoyed by him, pointing at Shen Xiao with a dagger and said, "Surnamed Shen, do you have to kill him like this? My dad just scolded you before, you remember to hate for so long? Design pit me !!! "

That was at a banquet last year, Mr. Lin scolded him as a "beast not raised by my parents."

Shen Xiao tilted his head and looked at him, then lifted his trousers and squatted down, lowered his voice, and said with a smirk: "What about it? I did it on purpose, who kept me from raising my parents?"