46

The scd consortium of the United States has finally selected the partner in the Asia-Pacific region, and finally reached the most critical step to announce the final winner.

Several well-known domestic groups have sang for months intrigues and open fights, and they will finally come to an end. Whoever wins or loses will soon be announced.

On the day of the final vote, the CEOs of several groups all attended in person in order to make the final effort. After all, this cooperation is too tempting. If it can be won, representing the next five years, it will have countless opportunities for multinational cooperation. Unlimited business opportunities.

Among several executives, Shen Xiao is the youngest and promising one. Although Situ Yi is only one year older than him, the nature of the two is completely different.

Situ Yi withdrew from the entertainment industry two years ago and moved to the business community. A professional team behind him helped him adapt.

In the past two years, Situ Group has done many things, and it is not all Situ Yi who has the final say. That is to say, the two years are for him to adapt and practice, so that he can take over the group comfortably and calmly.

The way to go in the future, the others have already paved for him in advance, he just needs to show his strength to control all this.

Shen Xiao is different. When he was 24 years old, his parents both died unexpectedly. He was ordered to take over the group. There was no buffer time at all, and no one could teach him how to do it. Shen Xiao was so unprepared. Under the circumstances, he carried the heavy burden of the entire group, worked day and night, and was tired into the hospital, and finally he came over, leaving a little sequelae of snake essence.

One is to grow in prosperity.

One is rebirth in adversity.

Competence and experience cannot be compared.

However, in the eyes of clever businessmen, Shen Xiao's personal ability is definitely several levels higher than that of Situ Yi. Unfortunately, this person is too evil, and most people dare not cooperate with him easily.

Since the last time Situ Yi splashed his wine at the banquet, the two have never met again. This will be met on this occasion. New and old hatred, Ren Situyi's grace is no matter how good it is, and he can't pose against Shen Xiao. Good face.

Shen Xiao never looks at other people's complexions. In his cognition, only others can see his complexion.

So even if Situ Yi's face is uncomfortable, Shen Xiao is still in a good mood to say hello, "Yo, boss Situ's face is so bad today, do you know in advance that you are going to accompany this trip?"

If you are so insulting, if you encounter a grumpy temper, you can fight on the spot.

Although Situ Yi was angry, fortunately, he still had reason. There were many scd representatives on the spot. If he turned his face on the spot here, he wouldn't be able to win the cooperation and said that even his reputation would become stinky.

"Who accompanies who runs is not necessarily, President Shen, don't be too arrogant to be a man." Situ Yi said.

Shen Xiao smiled with one hand and smiled in a personable manner, saying: "I think that being a man can't be too counseling, like Boss Stuart."

Situ Yi: ...

At this time, Li Yuanhui walked forward happily, and naturally stretched his hand on Shen Xiao's shoulder. Others were shorter than Shen Xiao's head, so the movement of shoulder-hanging made him look like he was hanging on Shen Xiao's body.