16

Since crossing, she is indeed Shen Yu 's first plan. As a dancer, she manages her body much more stringently than ordinary people. The strong and fleshy little fat girl of the original owner, It is very unbearable for Shen Yu. Fortunately, the body proportion is very good. If you lose weight, your figure should be very good, that is, the chest is a little bigger, which is not conducive to dancing, but her current major is acting, so the chest is big. Nor can it be considered a disadvantage.

Voluntary weight loss is one thing, and being forced to lose weight is another. People have a rebellious mentality. The more they are forced to do things, the less willing they are to do it. She could have gradually and systematically lose weight, but now Shen Xiao suddenly asked her to perform devil-type weight loss, can she be angry?

Those skirts are really good-looking, gothic loli, princess dress, Han Tang suit ...

Regardless of the style material or workmanship color, they are very delicate and perfect, but this very exaggerated skirt, except for some stage performances, most people will not wear it as a regular dress. Shen Xiaoming knows this, but also Order so many sets at once, what do you want? Should she show him at home? The picture is very perverted!

Uncle Li dutifully hung his clothes on the two walls, and also moved a few small wall lamps to let the soft light hit the skirt, looking like the goods displayed in the shop window.

After hanging up, Uncle Li enjoyed it for a while and turned back to Shen Yu sitting on the treadmill: "Miss, come on, so many beautiful skirts are waiting for you."

Shen Yu pulled his shoelaces anxiously, looking up at Uncle Li, "Uncle Li, are we not from one country? How can you bully me with my brother? Do you also think I should lose weight ??"

Uncle Li stepped forward, squatted down to tidy up her shoelaces, and put on a beautiful bow, saying, "I think as long as the lady can be happy, you can do anything, but you are 20 years old and even have a boyfriend I have n't talked about it. Maybe you lost fat and you have a boyfriend. "

Shen Yu said: "I am only 20, what anxious, my brother is almost 30, he has no girlfriend!"

Uncle Li asked in surprise: "That Miss Bai, isn't he his girlfriend? The two look very good."

Shen Yu sneaked his head sneakily to look outside the glass wall, then whispered to Li Shu: "I don't like Bai Muqing and don't want her to be my sister-in-law."

Uncle Li also lowered his voice and asked softly, "Why?"

"She has had scandals with many male celebrities before, and her reputation is not very good." Although it is bad to say bad things behind her back, but to destroy the relationship between Shen Xiao and Bai Muqing, she must find some teammates for herself.

Uncle Li had no doubt about him, and nodded again and again, saying: "Shen's family is also a big door, and finding a hostess should not be too casual."

Shen Yu nodded vigorously, thinking that Uncle Li could really do it!

Shen Xiao returned home, changed his slippers and walked directly to the gym. Recently, he has always been able to discover a steady stream of happiness in this place!

Looking far through the glass wall, I saw an old man and a young man squatting next to the treadmill, looking very attentive, so he walked in quietly with his long legs, walked next to them, and then squatted down, then said yin and yang, What are you plotting? Can you share with me? "

More people came out of thin air, and the two who whispered were startled. Uncle Li fell directly to the ground and almost flashed to his waist.

Shen Yu was originally treacherous. After discovering that Shen Xiao came in, she became a little clever, "Brother."