57

The appearance of Shen Xiao was absolutely beyond Shen Yu's expectations.

She had confirmed with Uncle Li before that Shen Xiao would go home tomorrow, so she was going to sleep here tonight and pack up and go home tomorrow morning. Anyway, the winter vacation has already taken place, and she is free to arrange the time.

Who would have thought that Shen Xiao not only came back one day earlier, but also directly found here.

Yuan Yue apparently also thought of going with her and said, "How does he ... how did he know ... are you here with me?"

Shen Yu is also confused, but after panicking, he can only take courage to face it. Then she stood firm and was ready to open the door.

But Yuan Yue grabbed her and asked her in a low voice and eagerly, "What do you want to do?"

Shen Yu said: "Open the door, others are already outside, and you must know that I am here."

Yuan Yue whispered quickly: "We can pretend not to be home."

Shen Yu: ...

Yuan Yue also felt that this proposal was terrible, and put it another way: "Or, shall we go to the kitchen to find some self-defense weapons?"

Shen Yu was amused by her and comforted: "Don't be nervous. Although he is terrifying, he is definitely not as exaggerated as you think."

Yuan Yue: ...

After Shen Yu finished speaking, she stepped forward and opened the door decisively. At the moment when the door opened, Yuan Yue looked like a scared rabbit and jumped to hide behind her.

Outside the door, Shen Xiao was wearing a coat on his shoulder and carrying a handbag in his hand.

Seeing Shen Yu open the door, he said uncomfortably: "Why did the door open for a long time?"

Shen Yu smiled sweetly and said, "We have just built it inside. You see, there is another person who is terrified by you."

After talking about her, she gave up cruelly and exposed Yuan Yue to Shen Xiao's sharp eyes.

Shen Xiao sneered and said, "This kind of counseling will be chopped and chopped, put some green onion and cook it."

Yuan Yue deflated her mouth, holding back the scream of fear.

Shen Xiao didn't wait for them to greet him, he carried the bag in, and then inspected the small house of Yuan Yue, just like the old leader inspected, and finally concluded, "The house is not bad and can live."

Shen Yu: ...

Yuan Yue: ...

The dining room of the room is connected to the living room, and there is no partition, so Shen Xiao turns around and returns to the living room. At a glance, he sees the steaming hot pot on the dining table.

"Yo, hot pot, it's really good. The fried chicken burgers and steaks have been tired these days, and it's still the most delicious taste of the hometown cuisine."

After talking, no matter the two women who were stunned, put the duffel bag and jacket aside, went to the kitchen to wash their hands, and then sat down at the dining table.

"What are you still doing? Come here." Shen Xiao beckoned to Shen Yu, beckoning her to come.

Shen Yu feels that his overly enthusiastic gesture is really scary.

But he walked past obediently and sat down beside him.

Yuan Yue seemed to be fixed on the spot, and she didn't dare to move in half a step. In fact, she didn't want to be so kind, but she was afraid of this man from the heart.