110 Extra 1

After Shen Yu agreed to Shen Xiao 's proposal on her birthday, Uncle Li all day long asked when she would hold the wedding. When Shen Yu was asked too much, he asked Uncle Li, why did n't he always ask Shen Xiao about this matter? ask her?

This time the two are in the cottage, weeding the yard of green vegetables.

A gust of wind blew with a hint of autumn.

Uncle Li threw the weeds in his side, recalling Shen Xiao's original words, and said, "Sir said, since you promised to be his wife, he will be under your control since then, and you will say all the big things in your family. Forget it, so I have to ask you about it. "

Shen Yu felt strange, "Why should I control it?"

Uncle Li has an expression of hating iron and not making steel, and thinks why the young lady is so indifferent, he quickly educated: "Sir, this is to give you the butler power."

"What do I want to do with the housekeeper? Is it okay to have you in your house?" Shen Yu listened more and more ignorantly.

Uncle Li saw that she didn't know how to do it. She was so anxious that she patted her thighs and said, "Mr. means that you are the head of the family, saying the first sentence. Your child is usually very clever. How could this be silly? Alright? "

Shen Yu nodded, "Understood, it meant to make me the boss."

Uncle Li nodded in a hurry and smiled: "How is it, is it very good? As long as you hurry up and do the wedding, you are the boss, and it's up to you to do everything at home!"

Shen Yu raised her eyebrows and glanced at Uncle Li, who was smiling amiably. His thoughts flashed, and suddenly he understood that they were greasy. He couldn't help laughing at Uncle Li: "These words are my brother letting you talk, what is the boss, He just wanted to quickly get the certificate for the wedding! You are being used! "

Uncle Li: ...

Shen Xiao, an old fox, would feel uncomfortable if he didn't count as a person in a day. This all counted as an old man like Uncle Li.

After agreeing to the proposal, although she happily put on the engagement ring, she never nodded and agreed to receive the certificate. At first, Shen Xiao thought that she was afraid of the trouble of going through the formalities, and she specifically explained to her the problem of hukou, saying that her hukou has been posted on Uncle Li's hukou, and it was just a matter of taking the certificate directly.

He really wanted to get married with her immediately.

But Shen Yu felt that there was no need to worry about this matter. In their state, it did n't make much difference whether they received the certificate or not, so she never nodded, and she found that because she had n't promised to accept the certificate, Shen Xiao had recently been obedient. Many, don't dare to mess around.

Even on the bed, she stopped after doing it once or twice. He didn't dare to make a fuss and continue to play. Just know that if it was before, it was only an appetizer once or twice!

Shen Yu suddenly felt that he seemed to have an ace that could temporarily hold Shen Xiao!

After that, Shen Xiao really wanted all kinds of coercion and temptation to get her to accept the certificate, but this time she was firm and did not nod!

Of course, if you give up easily, it is definitely not Shen Xiao's style. No, he let Uncle Li come as a lobbyist, and what kind of head of the family, she is not rare!

But Li Shu 's ideas were obviously inconsistent with her. I could n't help being anxious when I saw her indifferent looks. "Miss, think about it, it 's always the gentleman who has the final say. You always say he is overbearing. Let you hold the power, and you should not hurry down, and the husband will only listen to you in the future. "