109

When entering the emergency room to deal with the wound, Shen Yu wanted to follow up, but was stopped by Shen Xiao, coaxing her softly and saying, "You and Yuan Yue are waiting outside, I just go in."

Shen Yu shuffled his clothes and refused to let go, shaking his head and saying, "Let me go with you."

Shen Xiao usually speaks very well, and she tries to rely on her as much as possible, but this time she strongly disagreed and said, "You are waiting for me outside, I will come out soon."

Shen Yu still stubbornly lowered his head and pulled his clothes.

Yuan Yue looked anxious on the side, and stepped forward to help persuade: "Let's let go of your brother and let your brother go in. The blood is running out."

Shen Yu said with a choked voice: "This injury is for me, why don't you let me in? Brother, let me stay with you!"

Shen Xiao couldn't look at her crying most. She felt soft immediately and sighed: "Come on, you come in, but you can't cry anymore after you go in."

Shen Yu nodded her head in a hurry to ensure that she felt that as long as she was with Shen Xiao, no matter what the situation was, she would be able to calmly face it.

When she was abducted by Lin Chong, she actually did not panic. Only after seeing Shen Xiao injured, she could not bear to want to resist.

But after the doctor prepared Shen Xiao's arm for debridement, she was still so scared that her legs were soft, and she silently shed tears.

At that time, when Shen Xiao took a knife to scratch his arm, he didn't blink his eyes, it looked like he was scratching others. After Shen Yu escaped, he saw the blood in his hands and could not see the wound at all.

The blood on the wound will be washed away, the congestion around the knife edge has also been removed, and the wounds of the three knives on the arm immediately show their true colors and are clear.

Like high-resolution photos, even the soft tissue under the skin is clear.

Shen Yu was sitting next to Shen Xiao, watching the doctor clean up a little, and finally revealed the true face of the wound.

With only one glance at the thrilling wound, her legs became soft and numb. Her heart was tightly pinched by a big hand, making her feel pain and suffocation, and her eyes were instantly blurred by tears.

Shen Xiao's attention was all on her. Naturally, she noticed her mood change for the first time, and coaxed helplessly: "Every time I see you cry, I have a headache, don't cry, I don't hurt."

Hearing what he said, Shen Yu's tears not only stopped, but fell more fiercely, and feared to disturb the doctor's treatment, he gritted his teeth and endured.

Shen Xiao comforted her, and even the doctor couldn't hear it, and interjected: "How could it not hurt? The deeper your wound, the nerve will almost hurt."

Shen Xiao frowned and said lazily: "My girlfriend is timid, don't scare her."

Doctors:......

More than 20 stitches were sewed on the three blades. When the wound was closed, Shen Yu's legs were trembling, and I felt that Lin Chong was not so afraid when he pointed it with the knife.

After the wound was closed, the doctor suggested that he had better stay in the hospital for a day, because there were many anti-inflammatory needles. Shen Xiao felt unnecessary, but Shen Yu nodded again and again and turned around to go through the procedures for him.

The doctor was helping him to make a final bandage. Looking at this situation, he smiled and said, "Your girlfriend is really nervous about you."

Shen Xiao hooked her lips, "No, she just loves me miserably."