72

Office of the Chairman of the Shen Group.

After reading several documents in succession, Shen Xiao threw down his pen, rubbed his eyebrows, and then looked up at Assistant Du, who looked at it like a sharpened iron blade, swishing, and silently cut Assistant Du into countless pieces. .

Assistant Du calmly reassembled himself, and then said innocently: "Boss, these are the documents that need to be finalized, and I dare not make up my mind."

Shen Xiao sneered: "Then fire you, and hire someone who dares to adjudicate!"

Assistant Du: ...

This dialogue seems to be staged several times a week, but the boss has not fired him. The documents he should read will still be read by himself. In fact, he likes to scare people. It is a strange hobby.

Assistant Du did not dare to continue to take his words, so he looked around and tried to find something to change the subject, and then at a glance saw a cute little man in the car keychain on the desk. This thing was not his at first sight.

"Boss, the keychain pendant is very proud, new one?"

Shen Xiao was really distracted within a second, reached out to pick up the key, hooked the corner of his mouth, played with the villain, and said, "I stole the child, she probably hasn't found it yet, is it cute?"

Assistant Du nodded quickly, and Rainbow Fart opened his mouth. "It is true that things follow the owner and are as cute as Miss Shen."

Shen Xiao smiled more in the eyes, nodded, and said, "I love to listen to that, how can I say more?"

Assistant Du: ...

At this time, the assistant in the assistant's room trot over, knocked on the door, and said: "General Shen, President Li will arrive in half an hour. He made an appointment before, and his assistant just called to confirm the time."

Shen Xiao nodded lazily, "Got it."

After the assistant left, Shen Xiao sneered: "This guy is coming to show the presence again. Waiting for you not to leave, look at me, I'm afraid I'll be ruthless if I accidentally, I'm not turning over now time."

Assistant Du tears his eyes, thinking to the boss that you still have a little self-knowledge!

However, he hadn't finished feeling, Shen Xiao again said: "You get a pair of checkers in the assistant room, I saw them playing last time."

Assistant Du was stunned and said, "Boss, they are also playing during break time. They certainly don't dare to play during working hours, don't confiscate it, and they are not elementary school students."

Shen Xiao glanced at him and said, "I let you play!"

Assistant Du: ...

Since the boss wanted to play, Assistant Du naturally didn't dare to talk much, so he quickly went to find a little assistant to check.

After taking it back, Shen Xiao began to roll up his sleeves, looking like he was eager to try.

Assistant Du asked cautiously: "How does the boss want to play this?"

Shen Xiao placed his chess pieces casually and said, "It was very interesting to watch the kid playing with Uncle Li last night."

Assistant Du: ...

He could understand that any cute change on the boss was brought by his children!

Shen Xiao couldn't play checkers by himself. Assistant Du could only accompany him with his scalp. It turned out that he could learn everything from the boss except for his emotional needs and consultation. Against the sky.