29

When Shen Yu took over the TV series "When Do You Love Me" adapted from the novel, she starred in the role of the heroine Yuan Yue, so she knew the character and plot arrangement of the character, naturally, she More favored.

The previous two meetings were very rushed. The feeling that Yuan Yue gave her was also a bit strange, so when Yuan Yue sent a message to ask her to meet, she immediately agreed.

The meeting place is a very high-end Chinese restaurant. The decoration of the restaurant is antique, and the waiters are all dressed in fairy skirts, and even their hair is in ancient costumes, which is very delicate. But in fact, many Chinese restaurants now have this kind of theme, so it's no wonder that it's no surprise.

Before Shen Yu went out, she was caught by Shen Xiao for a whole question, which was almost like the trial prisoner, because before this, Shen Yu rarely had the experience of going out alone.

Finally, Li Shu said that she drove her out in person, and Shen Xiao nodded reluctantly, but fortunately his company had something to let him pass, and only let her go temporarily.

When the car stopped at the door of the restaurant, Li Shu asked her, "Do you want me to accompany you?"

Shen Yu shook his head and smiled, "The other party is also a girl."

"Then I'm waiting for you downstairs?" Li Shu said.

She still shook her head. "We talked while eating, and we didn't know how long we would stay. I'll go back by taxi."

"Then I will go back first. When you are ready to leave, call me in advance, and I will pick you up." Uncle Li is like an old father, and he tells me that he never ends.

Shen Yu nodded, "Okay."

On the way when she came, Yuan Yue had already sent her the box number, and Shen Yu entered the restaurant and let the waiter lead the way.

I don't know why, she always has a hunch, and later with Yuan Yue, she might talk about something terrible.

When she knocked on the door, she stabilized her emotions and took a breath.

Yuan Yue soon came to open the door. She was wearing light weight today, a pair of jeans, a white bottoming shirt, a beige trench coat, her hair tied into a ball, and she looked very sunny.

People with exquisite facial features really attracted the eye, at least the first time, they would not feel annoying.

When Yuan Yue saw her, she immediately showed a bright smile and enthusiastically pulled her into the private room, saying, "Come in, I've ordered food."

Shen Yu raised her eyebrows, thinking that this man was really familiar.

A glance at the dishes on the table is very rich. Six dishes and two soups have seriously exceeded the weight of the two.

"Is there anyone else coming?" Shen Yu asked puzzled.

Since Yuan Yue pulled her in, she kept holding her wrist and did not let go. The two were almost tall, standing together with big eyes and small eyes, quite uncomfortable.

Shen Yu turned to find a seat and sat down, drawing his hand back.

Yuan Yue hurriedly sat down next to her, or continued to stare at her, and said, "No one else, just the two of us. I was very excited when I thought of seeing you. See, is it your favorite? "

Listening to her saying this, Shen Yu naturally set her sights on the dishes. Sure enough, she liked them all.

She frowned and looked back at Yuan Yue.