Gravitytale or Underfalls?

~Your P.O.V~

"Y/n! Are you awake?"

My eyes were already open. "Yeah. Kinda. I think. Am I? Are we still in my head?? Why are you blushing?"

Nightmare turned away. "No, we're not in your head and no I'm not blushing," he grumbled. Then he looked over at Ink, who was once again in a weird state.

I shrugged. "Whateves." Then I looked at Ink. I was concerned about him, not understanding his weird silence, likE BRO, WHAT IS WRONG?

"I'm still not telling you anything," Ink snapped suddenly, as if he read my mind.

"Okay, wow, fine! Be that way!" I hissed. "You're the only one who can help us right now? As well as the MULTIVERSE? And you won't say a thing? Wow, you're oh so wonderful, Great Ink!"

Ink looked away, clutching his scarf in his hands. What was wrong with him? Like, actually? Is this his secret behavior, does this happen every time Bill is mentioned?

I've never felt this angry before. This selfish ink-barfing squid has the ability to help us but he won't because he is hiding something that we don't know! The world is in danger! The universe is in danger! And here he is, sitting here like nothing is happening.

Ink said nothing. He stared at the ground, his hands shaking.

I looked at Nightmare, whose bright greenish eye was narrowed. "Stupid skeleton," he muttered under his breath.

I sighed. Although Ink was being an ignorant butt-head, I couldn't stay mad at him forever, because I'm not the scornful kind of person. Sure...he kidnapped me and "grounded" me, but he still has a soul, like me.

He does, doesn't he? How was he even alive if he didn't have one?

I don't think he does, Y/n. He seems pretty emotionless to me... Chara told me.

Nah, I'm sure he has one, I thought back.

"Ink, please," I whispered. "We need you to talk to us. Help us."

Ink looked up at me, his eyes still blank. "I can't."

I heard Nightmare growl. "Y/n, we should go. This numb-skull won't help us, and I'm getting sick of waiting for him to make up his mind."

I nodded in agreement, about to take his hand to teleport, but that was when Ink finally said something other than "I cAn'T!"

"Nightmare, since when did you care about helping the multiverse?" He asked. Nightmare had already turned around to teleport, so he only turned his head where his left eye was staring at Ink.

"I don't," he stated, but then his voice level decreased to a soft whisper, so soft that I could barely even hear him. "I just don't want to see my long lost friend die."

My heart fluttered in my chest. He didn't seem to be the sweet type, he was a villain, after all. So why was he being sappy, why was he acting like we've met a long time ago?

What did he mean about "long lost friends"?

Um, Y/n, snap out of it. He's your s--

SOULMATE? Yeah, I remember now, Batfang.

Y/n, no, you don't remember.

What?

You don't remember him.

WHAT THE CHEESECAKES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, BATFANG?

"Um. Y/n. Why do you look so angry?" Nightmare asked.