An Unexpected Surprise

~~Your P.O.V~~

I looked up, shaking from realizing whose voice this belonged to. It was Danika and her friends.

"H-h-hi!" I stammered, forcing a smile.

Danika grinned, her eyes gleaming with an unknown emotion. "What are you doing?" She asked.

I frowned. I really didn't want to tell her. "G-go away!" I said.

She didn't leave, she just laughed. Mya, Taylor, and Erica laughed with her. "Nope! Not until you tell me why you're hanging with HIM!" Danika said, crossing her arms.

I shook my head. I knew she was hiding fear...from me. I know she's afraid of him; she just won't admit it.

"What if I don't want to?" I said coolly, standing to my feet with a wide grin.

"...UGH, who CARES! JUST GET THE FLIP AWAY FROM HIM!" Taylor screeched, grabbing me by the wrist and draggin me.

"H-hey! L-let me go!" I shouted, trying to break away.

She only grasped my arm tighter. "This is HARASSMENT, I tell you! I'LL FRICKIN BITE YOU IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO!" I snapped.

She didn't let go, so I bit down on her arm. She screamed like a burning kettle, and slammed me to the ground. "You little butt! I just got my skin polished this morning!" She fumed.

She kicked my side and left. Then Mya and Danika started kicking me, so I covered my head in my arms.

"I'd suggest leaving!" Nightmare growled.

They ignored him. With tears forming on my face, my hair flared up and burned them, even though they weren't even near my hair. They backed up, so I stood and glowered at them.

"Y-you FREAK!" Danika screeched, shoving me. She only ended up getting her hands burned. She picked up a sharp rock, chucking it at Nightmare. OMG SHE'S SO STUPID!! Does she even realize what she just did?!
Flames surrounded my hands, and I posed a position where my left arm reached in front of me, and the flames from my hand spiraled upwards and met with my hair.

"Don't touch him!" I growled. "Or you'll get BURNED!"

Suddenly, something splashed over my head, putting out the fire. I dropped to the ground in pain. Why did it have to be water?!

They threw dust and small pebbles at me. Cuts formed all over my arms, and I couldn't get up to fight back.

Tendrils shot at Erica and Taylor, picking them up by the throats.

~~Nightmare's P.O.V~~

I've had enough of these ANNOYING MEDDLING KIDS! My fists clenched, and my tendrils sharpened.

"Leave, I said. Or else...you'll have EXTREMELY terrible dreams tonight, followed by tomorrow and the day after that! For the rest of your miserable lives...." I said softly yet dangerously. I dropped the girls onto the ground, and they fled.

The brown-haired girl ran toward (y/n) with a dagger. I growled and picked her up with a tendril, bringing her to my face.

"Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" I whispered. She frowned madly. "Don't you know how to RESPECT people?!" She spat.

I rolled my eye. "If you bully or even HURT (y/n) one more time, I will kill you...and then kill you again!" I hissed, a grin blossoming on my face.

She nodded, but I didn't drop her. I lifted her with blue magic and threw her far, far away.

The last bully stared at me, fear filling her eyes. She was the one who dumped the bucket of water on (y/n), which ended up hurting her. She was ALSO the one who threw most of the pebbles.

My grin widened, and she tried running away. But...I shot a tendril at her.

It shot directly through her back. Her soul came out, which was a bright orange. That was oddly curious. If she had the soul of BRAVERY, then why was she running away from me?

She tumbled forward, coughing out blood. Her soul cracked and cracked until it shattered, and she died.

I laughed for a second, but stopped and went to (y/n)'s side. She was bleeding, and I hated seeing her like this.

Her eyes were closed, and she seemed somewhat peaceful. She had fainted.

"Hey! Nightmare, what did you do to this human?!" OH GREAT IT WAS FRICKING INK. With the direction he was looking, he wasn't talking about the human I just killed seconds ago.

"I didn't do anything, numbskull!" I shouted, picking up (Y/n), holding her bridal style.

The tall, mostly brow-clad skeleton ran toward me, and it was so dumb how he didn't TELEPORT.

"I'm taking her," Ink told me. I grinned. "Nope! Not on my watch!"

Ink grinned, tapped the girl's hair, snapped with his other hand, and then disappeared.

The problem was that (Y/n) went as well. "Ink no!" I shouted, even though I knew perfectly well that he could not hear me.

Great, I have to get Error to search the Multiverse now. I growled, sinking in a puddle of goopy darkness, leaving to my castle.